Victorino CF

Utley 2B

Howard 1B

Werth RF

Ibanez LF

Feliz 3B

Ruiz C

Hamels P

Also I hate the fact that the "real fans" do not get to go to the games, and we get stuck with disgraceful crowds like we had tonight. It was the same deal for the two games in New York. There are a lot of people at these games who do not give two [expletive]s about baseball or the game, they just are there because they have money to burn. The real fans who support this team all year long just do not have the money to be there. Really disappointed about that. I would love to be there but I am not paying $400 for a standing room ticket.

• Like 1

Also I hate the fact that the "real fans" do not get to go to the games, and we get stuck with disgraceful crowds like we had tonight. It was the same deal for the two games in New York. There are a lot of people at these games who do not give two [expletive]s about baseball or the game, they just are there because they have money to burn. The real fans who support this team all year long just do not have the money to be there. Really disappointed about that. I would love to be there but I am not paying $400 for a standing room ticket.

great point. my friends and i are huge yankees fans but just simply dont have the money to go to the games, sadly. instead so many people on their blackberries and iphones talking business instead of watching the game with intense passion like you and i would have.

it's been a great series. tonight's win for the yankees was HUGE. i love our chances with cc v. blanton, but that can be canceled out if blanton can get the upset victory over cc.

^Life isn't fair guys. With the economy the way it is right now, nothing is going to be cheap, epecially tickets to a brand new baseball stadium. Not to mention, a brand new Yankees stadium.

The tickets up for resale have generally been cheaper for the games in NY than the games in Philly for this series.

And thanks for the life lesson, but it still blows. I went to about 30 games this year and get shut out from the World Series games because of the ridiculous prices. Obviously, I realize why it is. But don't you see why I'd be disappointed with the fact that most of the people at these WS games probably haven't been to a game all season, and really don't care about what they are watching?

Edited by Phightins09

^Life isn't fair guys. With the economy the way it is right now, nothing is going to be cheap, epecially tickets to a brand new baseball stadium. Not to mention, a brand new Yankees stadium.

Not really sure what your point is? We are just saying that it's unfortunate we can't afford tickets when the fans who follow the team day in and day out aren't the C.E.O.'s of large corperations.

Anyway, so many things to point at for losing this game. Shane Victorino's at bat in the 2nd inning with the bases loaded and 1 out was absolutely horrible. I know he wound up with a sac fly, but he swung at 3 straight pitches when we had Pettitte on the ropes, and right after a bases loaded walk to Rollins. He had to show a bit more patience there. We could have blown the game open right there.

Also, I am still upset over the A-Rod homerun call. Unless the umpires have an advanced degree in physics, there is no way they could have determined for sure that the ball would have left the park and not hit the top of the wall. And they took about two seconds to review it.

Does anyone know what Cole said in his first interview tonight?

He said a lot of things he shouldn't have.

He is an idiot sometimes, he doesn't think before he talks.

Edited by Phightins09

I think it goes without saying that tonight is a must win for the Phillies. They have had some success off CC in the past, and they will need to find a way to get it done again tonight. Everything needs to go right. Joe needs to be at his best. It sucks for him because he hasn't really gotten consistent starts this postseason, so who knows how he is gonna pitch. If he pitches like the regular Joe Blanton, then I don't see any reason why we can't keep it close and hopefully get to the Yanks bullpen (well, the people in it not named Mariano). But we really need for everything to go right tonight. Must win. I really like the matchup tomorrow night of Cliff Lee vs. either AJ Burnett on short rest or Chad Gaudin, but if we are down 3-1 going into that, it won't really be as big of a deal.