Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I had my first college test today, and the genius teachers I have all decided that this was the perfect week to make every test and essay due. I hate teachers schedules they all think the same "I am gonna give them 3 weeks of boring lessons, and then on the week of the 13th my first paper/test will be due"...great.

To top it off, I have to go to every restaurant in the school and ask for a card as to how many employees they have and all that, and I have to ask them what they do with their waste, all for environment class.

Edited by SRV

Well my math teacher pretty much gave me 3 answers on my test today, so she is cool. All my other classes are huge though, and my english teacher is crazy so I just sit there and listen to her nonsense.

idk where the thread is, but I think there was one where I said I never threw up after getting drunk. Last night I did it for the first time, but it was awesome since I hate throwing up, but I was so drunk like I didn't even know it was happening. Good thing I went to my toilet haha