Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Miami weather is so weird. It was foggy in the morning, then it rained, then I went out for PE and it was extremely humid and sunny, and then it rained again, then like an hour later it was a beautiful day.

Miami weather is so weird. It was foggy in the morning, then it rained, then I went out for PE and it was extremely humid and sunny, and then it rained again, then like an hour later it was a beautiful day.

That's how it is in Orlando too. When I drove to school at 6 am it was foggy. Then overcast till about 11, with slight rain. Then it was hot and clear. But I prefer the hot to the cold, I'm a Florida boy.

Driving home from sleding heading over the bridge to my house when a guy with an orange face cover pops up and rocks my car with two snow balls. Another two pop up and start laughing as I drive away but I pull into my drive way and calmly start walking towards the hill. I yell out "you wanna [expletive] on me?" (the hangover, yes!) and the three start running across the road heading for the forest when another six pop up and start running too.

Back in the day you stood up for what you did and take care of the situation but now everyone is turning into [expletive]es.

Pretty funny though, eh?

• Owner

Driving home from sleding heading over the bridge to my house when a guy with an orange face cover pops up and rocks my car with two snow balls. Another two pop up and start laughing as I drive away but I pull into my drive way and calmly start walking towards the hill. I yell out "you wanna [expletive] on me?" (the hangover, yes!) and the three start running across the road heading for the forest when another six pop up and start running too.

Back in the day you stood up for what you did and take care of the situation but now everyone is turning into [expletive]es.

Pretty funny though, eh?

LOL, yeah...but I doubt you'd want all nine of those guys standing up for what they did, and taking you on in the street. I know you beat up on Jer and Ben all the time, but these nine guys could've had cattle prods.

What kind?

West Highland Terrier.

Its really small, like I can crush it with one hand if I got pissed. Its always biting too, and it has extremely sharp teeth so he already destroyed both my thumbs when I was playing around with him. Hopefully he stops biting soon, cause its pretty hard to do anything with him when he is excited.

LOL, yeah...but I doubt you'd want all nine of those guys standing up for what they did, and taking you on in the street. I know you beat up on Jer and Ben all the time, but these nine guys could've had cattle prods.

Bring it :brucelee: