Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I had a test today and we don't have to go to school until it's your turn to take the test and since it was a computer test only about 60 people could do it each period. I was last period and I went out with my friends for the whole day and went to school and everyone was wearing their uniform and I was the only one who wore normal casual clothes lol.

I don't get how some people sleep for like 5 hours and they don't feel tired at all. I sleep for 7-8 hours and most of the time I feel so tired :lol:

Sounds like me

Sounds like me

My brother studies all day at like 3am and wakes up at 8am for school and then gets home from school and studies for the rest of the day and then repeats the process lol. When my cousin was over we were watching a movie till around 2am and then went to sleep and he woke up at least 3 hours before me.

My brother studies all day at like 3am and wakes up at 8am for school and then gets home from school and studies for the rest of the day and then repeats the process lol. When my cousin was over we were watching a movie till around 2am and then went to sleep and he woke up at least 3 hours before me.

Yupp thats pretty much me

http://danbrokamp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Doritos-2nd-Degree-Burn-231x300.gif

These chips were actually [expletive]ing hot, lol really was not expecting them to be as hot as they were.

Cmon man, you're Indian. You should be adding hot sauce to it. :lol:

I still have my bag of those chips, couldn't handle them lol. I wonder how spicy third degree is.

Wow, I turned on a distortion pedal for my guitar, and there are voices coming out my amplifier. Either I am going crazy or its just weird like that.

Apparently my amp is picking up a radio station because of the wires, thats pretty funny.

Edited by SRV

Cmon man, you're Indian. You should be adding hot sauce to it. :lol:

I still have my bag of those chips, couldn't handle them lol. I wonder how spicy third degree is.

lol for real, I bought these knowing that i can handle spicy food, but these chips were just out of hand, especially with nothing to drink.

Wow, I turned on a distortion pedal for my guitar, and there are voices coming out my amplifier. Either I am going crazy or its just weird like that.

Apparently my amp is picking up a radio station because of the wires, thats pretty funny.

If you have a radio or put your humbuckers close to say a TV or someone talking on the phone, it'll amplify it haha

What kind of distortion pedal do you have? I've been wanting to get one.

What kind of distortion pedal do you have? I've been wanting to get one.

Actually its not a distortion pedal, its a wah wah pedal. I just have a distortion switch on my amp. I stopped playing and I heard voices and I was like "I am the chosen one"...then I listened closely and it was spanish music lol.

The wah wah doesn't do much when I have distortion on, I barely notice it.

My god, college algebra is so useless in real life. I just spent 4 hours doing a homework that kept asking me the weirdest questions that no one would ever ask you. Why did I agree to take this damn course.