Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Best lesson ever.

In English (whilst my teacher had her back turned) one guy in my class snapped cause the guy who he sat next to kept hitting him or something and then one of my friends walked passed blowing his nose as he was going to the bin and then she blamed it on him who didn't even do anything. He snapped saying why blame me for something I didn't do and pretty much swore at her for about 2 minutes.

My friend (who snapped at the teacher) isn't this type of guy to do this unless someone really got on his nerves and my teacher really is a [expletive].

Guru, update on that jail break?

It was fun to mess with for like two days, but I got bored of it quick.

Honestly, you could do without the jailbreak if you don't play games on your phone like me.

But if you are bored it is fun to mess around with the different themes and stuff.

The only thing that I use everyday is the Android Lock app, which I could have did without.

Pretty much, if you play games on your phone, its great, get Madden, Fifa, etc. for free.

Oh, and NBA League Pass for free is mad cool as well.

Edited by Guruâ„¢

It was fun to mess with for like two days, but I got bored of it quick.

Honestly, you could do without the jailbreak if you don't play games on your phone like me.

But if you are bored it is fun to mess around with the different themes and stuff.

The only thing that I use everyday is the Android Lock app, which I could have did without.

Pretty much, if you play games on your phone, its great, get Madden, Fifa, etc. for free.

Oh, and NBA League Pass for free is mad cool as well.

I got bored after about a week. But I find it really handy since you get free apps that I can't find in the iTunes App Store.

Well, I'm off for the day. Got some good posting in, and recruited a new member as well. See you guys tomorrow! I would try to get on later tonight, but I have basketball practice, and first game Saturday so probably won't be getting on a ton this weekend. See you guys tomorrow as far as I know, and maybe some on Saturday night.

I am becoming such a slacker. I used to go to all of my classes, but this week I have had a total of 9 classes. I skipped 4 of them.

I kind of feel like a douche when I miss class, but its just so boring and useless sometimes. The only things that matter are tests and papers.

Edited by SRV

I am becoming such a slacker. I used to go to all of my classes, but this week I have had a total of 9 classes. I skipped 4 of them.

I kind of feel like a douche when I miss class, but its just so boring and useless sometimes. The only things that matter are tests and papers.

I have a paper worth 20% of my mark due tomorrow that I'm not doing because it is pointless and has nothing to do with the class. I'm sticking it to the man.. by failing.

• Like 1

My marketing prof is the man, he gave us a study guide for our marketing midterm, it was just 50 T/F questions that will be on the test. He said we can bring in the review guide and just transfer the answers and leave.

My marketing prof is the man, he gave us a study guide for our marketing midterm, it was just 50 T/F questions that will be on the test. He said we can bring in the review guide and just transfer the answers and leave.

i thought St. Johns was suppose to be hard?

I've had 3 exams like that.. and the ones that don't let us, I cheat on. God I'm a horrible student.

Lol I was with my boy at our old HS to pick up his little sister so we go park in the back where the athletic fields are and the fine arts classes. Some girl, had to be no older than 14 comes walking towards us and faceplants right into the back of the staircase. The earphones she was wearing popped out and she was about to cry. We couldn't hold in the laughter even while she was looking right at us. Probably one of the funnier moments I've been a part of at that school.

Lol I was with my boy at our old HS to pick up his little sister so we go park in the back where the athletic fields are and the fine arts classes. Some girl, had to be no older than 14 comes walking towards us and faceplants right into the back of the staircase. The earphones she was wearing popped out and she was about to cry. We couldn't hold in the laughter even while she was looking right at us. Probably one of the funnier moments I've been a part of at that school.

lol ye, when I was in Europe some woman in her 40-50s was walking with a [expletive]load of grocery bags, tripped, and she face planted, and when she stood up, she couldn't even think, I would laugh at things like that but you can only feel bad.

I hate slow drivers.....I was in a 45 MPH speed limit area and the idiot in front of me was going below 30 MPH, and I couldn't switch lanes because everyone behind me kept switching and speeding away and I was stuck behind this dumb [expletive] until I turned. I even beeped cause I was so pissed.

just read this on Yahoo under Tyreke Evans "He did get to the basket, his trademark move"

getting to the basket is HIS trademark move, anyone else who does so is copying him :lol:

I was driving to the rim the other day in a pick up game of 21 when all of a sudden a lawyer came out of nowhere. He told me that if I didn't stop I could be sued in the court of law because the move I was using was legally trademarked by Tyreke Evans :unsure: I would have just dunked the ball, pissed on my hometown and caught the next flight to Miami, but I assumed that move was trademarked by LeBron James :lol:

• Like 3

My luck is freaking great....as I was backing out of the garage to wash my car, the garage door decided it was gonna stop doing its job and closed right before I got out.....thank god it didn't hit my car lol