Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I went to Cleveland last night for a concert and got back a couple hours ago. The concert was cool, I caught a drum stick from a legendary metal drummer (Gene Hoglan), but man I hate mosh pits, all the drunk testosterone filled dudes, just kills the mood. Devin Townsend was incredible though for real.

And hey, let me tell yall. Cleveland is pretty damn cool. [expletive] what you heard. A lot of people I came across were nice and inviting. I didn't have a whole lot of time to explore the city but I did see the rock and roll hall of fame, that was pretty cool. But yeah, in comparison to other big cities I've been to, Cleveland had some nice people.

It started hailing today too.

I am convinced that the people at Burger King are brain dead. I ordered ONE thing, a double cheeseburger, and they screw it up by giving me two small fries. Thank god I actually decided to check my bag before I drove off.

I am convinced that the people at Burger King are brain dead. I ordered ONE thing, a double cheeseburger, and they screw it up by giving me two small fries. Thank god I actually decided to check my bag before I drove off.

Did ya get to keep tha fries too

Guest The REAL STL10

Saw this ghetto guy next to Subway today.

He tried to sell me banana bread.

I told him I was allergic to bananas.

Then he was all like...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7rwvrhpDgrA/SKMR_X__YHI/AAAAAAAAAUo/G9RYmG6Xk5E/s400/mad+face.jpg

Edited by The REAL STL10

The one at school is a pain sometimes too. But yea, most of the ones around town are filled with idiots.

Where do you work at?

Just started at a new sneaker boutique down here.

The one at school is a pain sometimes too. But yea, most of the ones around town are filled with idiots.

Just started at a new sneaker boutique down here.

Yea that too. I ordered chicken fries and I got a whopper instead, and I was number 45 and they got all the way to 56 before they decided to actually give me the wrong order anyways.

Thats actually pretty cool. You a salesman?

Yea I do a bit of everything. Register, helping people out with sizes and all that stuff. Everyone really does the same stuff, from the owners down to us. Its a really cool place to work.

Yea that too. I ordered chicken fries and I got a whopper instead, and I was number 45 and they got all the way to 56 before they decided to actually give me the wrong order anyways.

Yeah their system isn't very efficient.

Yea I do a bit of everything. Register, helping people out with sizes and all that stuff. Everyone really does the same stuff, from the owners down to us. Its a really cool place to work.

That's pretty awesome. I would love to work at a sneaker shop but my chances of getting hired are slim since I'm still in school and my working hours won't be very flexible at all, at the most I would work twice a week and there's no sneaker stores near where I live.

That's pretty awesome. I would love to work at a sneaker shop but my chances of getting hired are slim since I'm still in school and my working hours won't be very flexible at all, at the most I would work twice a week and there's no sneaker stores near where I live.

This is gonna be a season job but i'll probably get hired during the summer. I'm probably going to work around 25-30 hours a week because i've got school as well and i need some time to focus on that.

Taking the discussion away from certain people would be a Godsend.

it takes discussion away from everyone. if someone makes a really stupid post (such as: Chris Paul is better than Magic Johnson), people would take their time to explain why that's a silly thing to say. if there was negative rep, most of those people would just give him a groan or -1 or w/e, and then move on to the next topic.

This is gonna be a season job but i'll probably get hired during the summer. I'm probably going to work around 25-30 hours a week because i've got school as well and i need some time to focus on that.

That would be too much for me :lol: I'm looking to work around 8-12 hours a week at the most really.

That would be too much for me :lol: I'm looking to work around 8-12 hours a week at the most really.

Whatever works for you man. Its honestly more fun than sitting at home, eating [expletive] all day. It pays, you meet a ton of new people and actually gain a couple friends from doing it.

Are there a lot of sneaker places out there?

it takes discussion away from everyone. if someone makes a really stupid post (such as: Chris Paul is better than Magic Johnson), people would take their time to explain why that's a silly thing to say. if there was negative rep, most of those people would just give him a groan or -1 or w/e, and then move on to the next topic.

Well then can't the same be said for positive rep as far as +1'ing it and moving along? I feel like if you have something to say on a topic, you're going to say it, whether you rep a post either way.

Well then can't the same be said for positive rep as far as +1'ing it and moving along? I feel like if you have something to say on a topic, you're going to say it, whether you rep a post either way.

+1 rep won't lead to personal attacks like a -1 rep will because you know people will do it to members they don't particularly care for.

+1 rep won't lead to personal attacks like a -1 rep will because you know people will do it to members they don't particularly care for.

Maybe, but putting a -1 is going to cause less arguments than calling someone an idiot for posting something dumb.

People could do it because they don't like a person, but the same goes for +1's and people giving them to friends and fellow team fans, and those are limitless. At least the 3 a day limit would prevent people from spamming... and it might even cause people to think twice before posting something completely useless.

Me personally, I wouldn't follow you or STL giving you -1's... But I would give one if you post something I disagree with strongly. That's how it should work, and giving STL a -1 for saying the Yankees should get Victor Martinez is a lot more effective than telling him he's an idiot, he's guessing, and he should think before he posts. Know what I mean?