Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I was driving to the rim the other day in a pick up game of 21 when all of a sudden a lawyer came out of nowhere. He told me that if I didn't stop I could be sued in the court of law because the move I was using was legally trademarked by Tyreke Evans :unsure: I would have just dunked the ball, pissed on my hometown and caught the next flight to Miami, but I assumed that move was trademarked by LeBron James :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Halloween used to be so cool in my neighborhood, the streets were always packed and there were at least 3 walk in haunted houses. I guess everyone in my neighborhood grew up at the same time so now there are only like 5 kids that actually walk around the neighborhood and no one bothers to decorate.

I was driving to the rim the other day in a pick up game of 21 when all of a sudden a lawyer came out of nowhere. He told me that if I didn't stop I could be sued in the court of law because the move I was using was legally trademarked by Tyreke Evans :unsure: I would have just dunked the ball, pissed on my hometown and caught the next flight to Miami, but I assumed that move was trademarked by LeBron James :lol:

lmao :lol:

I haven't had one trick or treater come to my house lol

I have only had like 6....I opened the door for one and the kid asked me "what took you so long?"...and thats why I never give out candy lol.

You know no body goes trick or treating or even celebrates Halloween in Australia but yesterday my friends decided to go so I just tagged along and they actually managed to get candy and chocolate off people. Some guy didn't have either so he gave us cans of coke :lol:

There's so many flamboyant gay guys at this school...wtf man.

lmao, yea I noticed. Some dude in my music class came in with a gucci purse last week, not even a bag, just a straight up purse.

lmao, yea I noticed. Some dude in my music class came in with a gucci purse last week, not even a bag, just a straight up purse.

Yea I had one guy in my chem class with a Gucci satchel.

Wow getting to school today was impossible. I live 5 minutes away, and it took me 45 minutes to get to school. They closed off like 3 of the 4 entrances, there were like 3 massive crashes in front of one of the entrances, and to top it off they closed off two street in the school because of homecoming, and the fact that there is a music festival tonight.

Edited by SRV

Wow getting to school today was impossible. I live 5 minutes away, and it took me 45 minutes to get to school. They closed off like 3 of the 4 entrances, there were like 3 massive crashes in front of one of the entrances, and to top it off they closed off two street in the school because of homecoming, and the fact that there is a music festival tonight.

It was horrible. It took me an hour to get from 32nd street to 16th. I missed my first class because of the traffic.

Yea, it sucked..

On the bright side, I just found out I got tickets to the Heat game on Tuesday :D

Niice. My parents are going to that one. I really wanted to go though to see D-Will play but I got plenty more this year.

Why didn't you just walk?

Why didn't you just walk?

I don't literally live five minutes away. It only takes me 5 minutes by car on a good day when the retards aren't on the streets. Plus, I would be too lazy to walk back home if I walked to school.