The Random Thread

Lkr

I somehow drove to school and back home today with my gas thing on empty.....I am a boss. Hopefully I can make it to the gas station before it stops lol

replaced 'boss' with 'retarded'...I MAY BE WRONG...BUT I DOUBT IT. :lol: :lol:

I somehow drove to school and back home today with my gas thing on empty.....I am a boss. Hopefully I can make it to the gas station before it stops lol

My brother (recently got his provisional license which is the first one where you can drive on your own without supervision) and he drove home from the gym (about 1km) without his headlights on, he only realised half way.

replaced 'boss' with 'retarded'...I MAY BE WRONG...BUT I DOUBT IT. :lol: :lol:

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4946240/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Victory-Baby

wooo back home for the weekend, just finished orientation, shit was boring as hell but oh well its over with now and i met some cool people.

omgggggggg there is this MASSIVE homer lakers fan yugo would love him :lol: every day he will wear lakers gear and talks about how great kobe is, pretty sure its kingfish 2.0 in australia.

i live in a student village which is off campus but its very nice, i get lonely by myself though :( but they do have some hoops so i spend most of my free time there, also think im getting the net wired up there so that will be awesome.

god dam i haven't even been gone for a week and i just see melo been traded (not surprised) but deron.. didnt see that coming. have to catch up on a few games im dying from not watching nba iv been settling for nbl, god thats just awful to watch

oh and cob i see about amillion signs of your name every day, makes me laugh

Edited by MoeRoadKill

I just sat through the most useless review of all time. I have a midterm on Tuesday, so my teacher gave us a review. He basically told us how many questions were on each chapter, and there are like 12 chapters we have read....followed by "Anything you have read is fair game in the midterm".....so basically he just said read all the 12 chapters again.

^ Grandson, I reckon :lol:

I have two assessment tasks this upcoming week and then a maths test the week after. I'm really starting to feel the pressure, not so much for the two this upcoming week but the maths one...

Man, I've had crushes here and there, but I think I'm lovestruck right now. :sorry:

Weird feeling. :confused:

Hell does this mean? I been listening to love songs all weekend due to this.