The Random Thread

Lkr

Pretty sad that we have people on staff making the forum look like a childish shit hole.

Oh well, I thought this place was for mature basketball talk. Guess that's changing. Dueces ya'll.

If you're gonna leave cause of that..don't let the door hit you on your way out.

jus sayin..

Pretty sad that we have people on staff making the forum look like a childish shit hole.

Oh well, I thought this place was for mature basketball talk. Guess that's changing. Dueces ya'll.

What is this, the fourth or fifth time you're leaving? lol.... you are one of the biggest complainers on here. You'll hardly be missed.

Crossed a red light and the camera flashed. FML.

You can actually see the camera flash when you run the light? I didn't know that lol, but that's probably because they don't have those kind of cameras here.

Edited by Confidence248

You can actually see the camera flash when you run the light? I didn't know that lol, but that's probably because they don't have those kind of cameras here.

Yeah man, it flashed and my heart dropped, lol.

Yeah I always see it happen.

They just installed these speed boxes all over Maryland, it's annoying as [expletive]. I haven't got caught yet, but my dad has twice, and my mom just got a ticket yesterday.

I [expletive]ed myself over with this sexy chick i work with last night. I texted my sister 'if I don't get any tn I'll literally murder a child' and she asked to see the pics on my iphone, and I forgot to close the txts, and I assume she saw it. [expletive].