The Random Thread

Lkr

It's funny how when it comes to girl advice everyone allways says "Just move on"

if it was that easy people wouldn't need advice

It is that easy. If there's no chance for anything to happen when he clearly has feelings for her the best thing to do is move on. My girlfriend and I broke up after almost 2.5 years and there's nothing else to do but move on and live your life. He's a young guy, why would he get hung up on 1 girl who clearly has different feelings than he has? Would you continue to pursue a girl knowing she only wants to be friends? Unless you're extremely in love and desperate, than I'm guessing the answer is no.

I can't wait until my brother moves out for medical school......I get to take his room and leave my shit room which is always about 90 degrees no matter how cold the rest of the house is.

I can't wait until my brother moves out for medical school......I get to take his room and leave my shit room which is always about 90 degrees no matter how cold the rest of the house is.

My room was like that at my old house, was the last stop for the vents so it was 12º in the winter and about 99º in the summer. Finally bought a window AC unit to fix one of the problems -_-

allstar8533 (6:44:01 PM): lol

dabearfan101 (6:44:09 PM): is this gay

dabearfan101 (6:44:11 PM): me and my friend

dabearfan101 (6:44:15 PM): exchanged cock pics

dabearfan101 (6:44:18 PM): and had this guy

dabearfan101 (6:44:20 PM): rate them

dabearfan101 (6:44:32 PM): wanna rate our cocks?

allstar8533 (6:44:48 PM): no im not gay queer.

dabearfan101 (6:44:52 PM): = (

My room was like that at my old house, was the last stop for the vents so it was 12º in the winter and about 99º in the summer. Finally bought a window AC unit to fix one of the problems -_-

Lol I just bought another fan but sometimes its still [expletive]ing hot.