The Random Thread

Lkr

I have such great luck....this whole week I have been pissed at myself because I had a class where the quizzes were online and I would always wait for the last second to do them, and I ended up not doing 4 of the quizzes because I am an idiot. Then today I check, and all the quizzes I missed were available and I got above an 80% on all of them. So I went from like a C to a B...so happy.

people that work on golf courses are so annoying. i used to love riding my bike around the paths in my neighborhood and they'd get so pissed off.

currently installing 3gb of moha patches :(

Schedule for next year...

Monday

12:20 - 1:50 - Psychology 2200

3:25 - 4:50 - English 1006

5:00 - 6:25 - Accounting 1007

Thursday

12:20 - 1:50 - Psychology 2200

3:25 - 4:50 - English 1006

5:00 - 6:25 - Accounting 1007

7:10 - 10:00 - Management 1003

Management 1001

Psychology 3000

class 2 days a week = win

Going to write a short story for which I will need to re-produce for an in-class English exam. It's got to have the concept of "Change" or "Changing perspectives" in it. Any ideas on what concepts, plot etc. I could use?

Damn I haven't had Bud LIght Lime in a while. Nice change up tonight.

stuff is so gross, I liked it when it came out but that is because I was ignorant, shit's disgusting and if you drink too much it gives you a horrible head ache the next day, not even a hangover, just a headache

stuff is so gross, I liked it when it came out but that is because I was ignorant, shit's disgusting and if you drink too much it gives you a horrible head ache the next day, not even a hangover, just a headache

Haha in general I'm not huge on BL lime either but it had been over 6 months since I had it.

Hadn't played xbox in about 2 months....then today I got the urge to play FIFA and was playing for like 4 hours straight. I now remember how much of my life I waste when I get addicted to a game.

I almost shit my pants. My dog went into the bathroom and he wouldn't leave, so to screw around with him I turned the light off and closed the door. I then realized that I had locked the door from the inside so I basically locked my dog in the bathroom and had no idea how to unlock the door from the outside. My mom got so pissed and then I noticed that she could use her nails to turn the lock from the outside, thankfully it worked lol.