The Random Thread

Lkr

These pony queers aren't funny at all tbh.

Agreed. I haven't been here much, so I don't know why they're doing it, but it's really [expletive]ing...umm, can't say it because David Stern might be watching....

Not even doing it for laughs, I find it funny how everyone is turning into babies about it though :lol:

Lol that's bullshit. No one [expletive]in writes in pink and has gay ass little ponies in their avatar unless they're trying to be funny. But I'm not even gonna hate. I just finished having a username that got old after 8 days.

Lol that's bullshit. No one [expletive]in writes in pink and has gay ass little ponies in their avatar unless they're trying to be funny. But I'm not even gonna hate. I just finished having a username that got old after 8 days.

It's just a joke between me dbf and ECN then lkr and moe decided to join. Has nothing to do with anyone else on this forum and I can honestly careless what you think, but it's funny because it's like you guys are jealous or something because why else would you get mad over it?

It's just a joke between me dbf and ECN then lkr and moe decided to join. Has nothing to do with anyone else on this forum and I can honestly careless what you think, but it's funny because it's like you guys are jealous or something because why else would you get mad over it?

lmao so jealous

lol, super jealous. You caught me!

http://www.roflcorner.com/wp-content/gallery/facepalm/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

I said it's like you're jealous smh, people on this forum, get all mad because a few guys put ponies in their sigs, and im the one that take takes the internet srs?? lol sad

Edited by Pinkie Pie

I don't think anyone's mad, tbh

Then what's the problem? Why can't you just leave me alone? You don't see me complaining that you attack other members and start pointless arguments or that you change your name every 5 seconds...

So if the 13 year old you've never met asked you to jump off a bridge you would? That's cute

? Yes because changing my signature on an internet forum and jumping off a bridge have the same consequences -_- seriously man just stick to collecting cards, trying to be smart isn't your thing...

btw lol @ calling someone who is like 3 years older than you 13, absolute fail

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Then what's the problem? Why can't you just leave me alone? You don't see me complaining that you attack other members and start pointless arguments or that you change your name every 5 seconds...

All I said was that nobody is jealous and nobody is mad... why you're throwing a fit is beyond my comprehension.

All I said was that nobody is jealous and nobody is mad... why you're throwing a fit is beyond my comprehension.

You must no be able to comprehend much then...lol @ calling this a fit, jeez, if nobody's jealous or mad then y'all should leave me alone

You must no be able to comprehend much then...lol @ calling this a fit, jeez, if nobody's jealous or mad then y'all should leave me alone

why would anyone be jealous or mad? This pony thing isn't funny at all, we're just trying to tell you the truth so no reason to be petty about it, just ask Real Deal to change all your names back because nobody is laughing.

why would anyone be jealous or mad? This pony thing isn't funny at all, we're just trying to tell you the truth so no reason to be petty about it, just ask Real Deal to change all your names back because nobody is laughing.

I'm not trying to make you laugh for the last time -_- I could careless what you think about be as well

Edited by Pinkie Pie

I'm not trying to make you laugh for the last time -_- I could careless what you think about be either

I have 559 reps, I am the spokesman of OTR and I say what is on most people's minds, and in this situation I am just going to say what everyone else is thinking, so change your name.

• Like 1