The Random Thread

Lkr

Is it weird/creepy to text a girl you might like if she didn't give you her # and it's kind of out of nowhere? :P

I say no. Might as well take a chance rather than liking her without talking to her. Just make up an awesome line of how you thought she was super cute and wanted to talk to her or something. Don't be a bitch.

srsly man the [expletive] up and don't listen to people on the internet (contradictory statement there lulz)

And with those speeding things, if your visor is down, you don't have to pay. There'd be no way of them recognizing your face, and they couldn't prove you were the one driving, hence no fine = no ticket.

genius

Is it weird/creepy to text a girl you might like if she didn't give you her # and it's kind of out of nowhere? :P

If you can come up with a good excuse on how you got her number than give it a shot. By good I mean reasonable not something you try to be insanely creative with. If there is no good excuse, leave it alone you creep.

I say no. Might as well take a chance rather than liking her without talking to her. Just make up an awesome line of how you thought she was super cute and wanted to talk to her or something. Don't be a bitch.

agreed you have nothing to lose

And with those speeding things, if your visor is down, you don't have to pay. There'd be no way of them recognizing your face, and they couldn't prove you were the one driving, hence no fine = no ticket.

pretty sure you'll get the ticket even if someone else was driving your car

I had the weirdest thing happen to me last night. I was sleeping and had the strangest nightmare about vampires or some shit...then I woke up and a couple of seconds later the power went out. I was so freaked out lol

Not at all. You had to get her number somehow, and if you don't talk to her how would you ever be able to? Just do it, say you've been wanting to text her for a while so you had to ask someone for her number. Don't be a pansy and say sorry, just be confident and make her happy you got her number.

I suggest starting it off what 'whats up pumpkin tits, been thinkin about you all day girrrl'.

Or not.

• Like 1

I had the weirdest thing happen to me last night. I was sleeping and had the strangest nightmare about vampires or some shit...then I woke up and a couple of seconds later the power went out. I was so freaked out lol

I would have shat my pants :(

Does anyone know why being a Physical Therapist requires taking Chemistry and Physics? It honestly does not make much sense to me, its just setting me up for failure.

I dunno dude, I personally find all math useless. As long as you can add, subtract, multiply, and divide you can get by in most careers.

Exactly, and with technology today there's no need to have to do everything the long way. It's pointless and tedious at this point.