The Random Thread

Lkr

Really considering quitting my job at this point. As much as it pays well, I just feel like I'm emotionally and physically drained. I'm at a point where I need time for myself, and I just need to get my mind off some things. I've been contemplating for over a month so, but I end up going back every single day without making anything happen.

so why post it if you realize how stupid it is?

Let's take the source into consideration here http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Let's take the source into consideration here http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

something about this REALLY made me laugh my ass off...

Really considering quitting my job at this point. As much as it pays well, I just feel like I'm emotionally and physically drained. I'm at a point where I need time for myself, and I just need to get my mind off some things. I've been contemplating for over a month so, but I end up going back every single day without making anything happen.

You and me both.

COD games tend to get you a good 20-30 dollars depending on what kind of promotion they are offering. I always trade mine in when they do that trade in 3 games and get 10% towards a pre order and stuff like that. It usually comes around the Fall when all the good games are coming out.

Actually right now they have a deal where you trade in 3 games and get 10$ extra.

Edited by SRV

COD games tend to get you a good 20-30 dollars depending on what kind of promotion they are offering. I always trade mine in when they do that trade in 3 games and get 10% towards a pre order and stuff like that. It usually comes around the Fall when all the good games are coming out.

Actually right now they have a deal where you trade in 3 games and get 10$ extra.

Really? Sweet. Thanks for that bit of info.

Gonna trade in MW3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Oblivion(really no need for it since I have it for PC)

Probably gonna pick up Madden or WWE 12.