The Random Thread

Lkr

I've run a league before (not here). Whoever runs it needs to be online a ton and fully committed or shit just won't work. Could be fun though. I used to have access to a bunch of rosters online that I could probably hook a simmer up with if I could find them. Probably wouldn't be too hard. They would need editing but just having the player names already there would be half the battle done already. Has draft files too.

A new FBB is in development too. Probably won't be out anytime soon in the short term, but something to think about.

Edited by Check my Stats

Either iMan or Check my Stats or anyone else who thinks they would be able to put in the time to run a sim league should definitely do it. I say start a separate thread and see how many people comment in the thread that they are interested in being in it. Hopefully enough people would be interested.

Somebody should use DDSPB if you're running one. I remember a sim league being ran on here using that software. You could do much more than what you could on FBB.

We just need a true committed GM that will actually keep it active.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/600375_436439443044311_2026883216_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562936_10100497588415897_290541545_n.jpg

Edited by fish7718

congrats to JYD and check my stats for your 3 year anniversary on OTR/DH

Thanks man. I wasn't on the last few days. Just saw this.

Worked outside for a 10 hour shift in 106degrees on Friday, and then Saturday for 6 hours in 104. Also today was 99 and humid as hell and I worked 5 hours.

Thank God I have a few days off. :lol:

Somebody should use DDSPB if you're running one. I remember a sim league being ran on here using that software. You could do much more than what you could on FBB.

We just need a true committed GM that will actually keep it active.

tell me what ddspb is

edit: $35? [expletive] that, tell me where to get it and i'll give it a shot though

Edited by Lkr

Am I the only one who is super hyped for Spiderman tomorrow night?

I'm excited for it too, but I probably won't get to see it for a couple of weeks.

Going to spend this entire week in Boston for a work related seminar, but the seminar isn't until the weekend...so I'll get to play in Boston during the 4th. Should be pretty sweet. :)

Started doing this thing called intermittent fasting today, just to try something new for working out. Terrible idea. I had a bio test in the morning and about 10 questions in, I was holding back the feeling of vomit...I think if I had not gotten up and ran to the bathroom, I would have barfed all over like 3 rows of people ahead of me lol

Thing is, I ended up not throwing up. I swear that the girl next to me was wearing so much perfume that my stomach just went crazy until I went out to get fresh air.

tell me what ddspb is

edit: $35? [expletive] that, tell me where to get it and i'll give it a shot though

A crack for that is WAY harder to find than for FBB...I've tried trust me lol.

Well maybe if we set up a donation or something it could happen. If people really want to do I'm sure they wouldn't mind chipping in $1-$2.

A crack for that is WAY harder to find than for FBB...I've tried trust me lol.

Well maybe if we set up a donation or something it could happen. If people really want to do I'm sure they wouldn't mind chipping in $1-$2.

Okay nvm, I might have spoken too soon lol. If what I found works then we can do it...hmm

I'm not gonna commish though..would prob send it to Lkr/iMan or somebody