The Random Thread

Lkr

I would never own a laptop =)

I know that feel. They're pieces of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if I got less than 1 hour of battery life(if even that much) when using the 6770m at full speed. The sad thing is this laptop will probably benchmark higher than my current computer, which is just pathetic. Imagine if I had got a Sandy Bridge i7 for my desktop instead of a mobile i7....

It just started pouring hard as [expletive]. The temp dropped 20 degrees in about 10 minutes lol

This. I was at the Blueclaws game, and there was one white cloud in the sky when we were pregaming. By the 3rd inning the sky was black.

It's [expletive]ing 100000º outside today

I wanted to die

It just started pouring hard as [expletive]. The temp dropped 20 degrees in about 10 minutes lol

Crazy T-storm here, saved my life though :glasses:

So at prom, when me and this girl went (shes my coworker), she saw everyone grinding and shit. She was like wtf, this is weird and it's gonna be awkward since we coworkers (lol) and I was like ok cool. So I went and had a grind train with 3 of her friends and I guess she got jealous cause when she saw, she moved them all out of the way and turned into a complete freak lol.

Today at work I was like woah, this was the same girl that was that freaky? New goal of the summer: smash her.

Edited by Legacy

So at prom, when me and this girl went (shes my coworker), she saw everyone grinding and shit. She was like wtf, this is weird and it's gonna be awkward since we coworkers (lol) and I was like ok cool. So I went and had a grind train with 3 of her friends and I guess she got jealous cause when she saw, she moved them all out of the way and turned into a complete freak lol.

Today at work I was like woah, this was the same girl that was that freaky? New goal of the summer: smash her.

wish I had someone to go to prom with after graduating high school

you're too cool yama. all the girls love you

wish I had someone to go to prom with after graduating high school

you're too cool yama. all the girls love you

lol brian you need to post more! haha. this bitch just broke up with her boyfriend too, but i think she's attached and there's hella people trying to get at her. Summer should be interesting..

lol brian you need to post more! haha. this bitch just broke up with her boyfriend too, but i think she's attached and there's hella people trying to get at her. Summer should be interesting..

lolwut? you were her date to her senior prom (I'm assuming she's a senior?) your grinding with her friends and made her get freaky with you... [expletive] the competition you got this. you'll make her forget about her ex with all that swag you got.

you got this yama i've seen your pics if i was a girl i'd be all up on your nuts your swagger's over 9000. she's all yours :D

Edited by The Artesticle
  • Like 1

lolwut? you were her date to her senior prom (I'm assuming she's a senior?) your grinding with her friends and made her get freaky with you... [expletive] the competition you got this. you'll make her forget about her ex with all that swag you got.

you got this yama i've seen your pics if i was a girl i'd be all up on your nuts your swagger's over 9000. she's all yours :D

yeah i went with her friends to dance at first and I guess she got jealous and went off hahaha. Lmao Brian. you're the best no homo lol. :wub:

Edited by Legacy