The Random Thread

Lkr

Rub cocaine on your gums and all over the inside of your mouth and it's like a super novocaine injection haha

And then put a little in a spoon, mix it with water, filter it thru cotton and into a syringe with a 29-31g needle, and shoot it into your blood stream. It's like a super-dooper-Monster injection haha.

I had a dinner of champions. I ate an entire margarita pizza by myself, then found out I was going out to dinner. Then I had a giant ass plate of pasta, some bread with melted cheese and tomato (basically a pizza on a small piece of bread) followed by some super awesome desert that no one knows the recipe to except the restaurant. I feel like shit but it was so worth it.

I had a dinner of champions. I ate an entire margarita pizza by myself, then found out I was going out to dinner. Then I had a giant ass plate of pasta, some bread with melted cheese and tomato (basically a pizza on a small piece of bread) followed by some super awesome desert that no one knows the recipe to except the restaurant. I feel like shit but it was so worth it.

Lol is that your depression kicking in from the Finals??

^ How long did you have it in for?

I was suppose to get mine in for a while now but only went to get them put on last month. Sigh.

Since end of 10th grade. I just finished my first year of college. Sad, I know.

Lol is that your depression kicking in from the Finals??

Nope, but I wouldn't mind that kind of depression if it means I get some awesome Italian feast lol

My finals depression was non existent, I was pissed when we lost and then woke up the next day like nothing happened lol

Nope, but I wouldn't mind that kind of depression if it means I get some awesome Italian feast lol

My finals depression was non existent, I was pissed when we lost and then woke up the next day like nothing happened lol

Same here. I just realized it was Dallas' year and that the future is very bright for us. The only thing now is the LBJ scrutiny that has surpassed ridiculous at this point. Just gotta live with it though.

At this point I would go with what makes more money....you are going to waste so much money and time in college that you might as well get a lot of money back when you finish.