The Random Thread

Lkr

My god I don't know how I get through this literary analysis class. I don't understand anything I read yet I wrote a 6 page essay and got an A on it, and then I had a midterm and got an A, which also involved discussing stories. What I learned is that even if your analysis is completely stupid, just explain it and you get a good grade lol.

• Owner

OTR is slowly dying, on the real.

Probably has a lot to do with the spamming that has taken place over the last 2-3 years. We've lost some active members...probably not the most intelligent basketball posters, but it's nice to have the activity and the people to disagree with, from time to time.

I don't see why members post on sites with racial slurs, that are off-topic dominated, and that really have no direction.

Our ages have probably caught up with us.

Probably has a lot to do with the spamming that has taken place over the last 2-3 years. We've lost some active members...probably not the most intelligent basketball posters, but it's nice to have the activity and the people to disagree with, from time to time.

I don't see why members post on sites with racial slurs, that are off-topic dominated, and that really have no direction.

I'm on that boat. I've lost interest in internet forms. I use to be part of a couple and would be active in all of them. Now I just get on OTR, post a bit, but I spend most of my time reading because I'm just getting lazy with posting.

With the future NFL/NBA seasons in limbo I can kind of see why. Just wait until everything is sorted out, the draft, etc and it'll pick back up. It always does.

I think its the fact that its summer. OTR was getting about 90-100 members signing in everyday around March/April, and it slowed down during the finals. Things will be active again around October.

I freaking hate spiders...I took a shower and then when I was drying myself off there was a spider on my towel, and I didn't see it somehow. So I finish drying off and I turn around and find a spider on my back just chilling. I was so freaked out lol

Hard for me to post in the Summer now man. Try to stay busy with golf/work/basketball. And now with the Finals are over and the lockout looming, there's not much to discuss. I hope we're around next bball season. But I probably won't have more than 100 posts for the next three months, sorry RD.

I freaking hate spiders...I took a shower and then when I was drying myself off there was a spider on my towel, and I didn't see it somehow. So I finish drying off and I turn around and find a spider on my back just chilling. I was so freaked out lol

Haha that happen to me a couple years back. Since then I've always shook the towel before I dry myself lol

Activity always drops this time of the year but what has me worried is the lockout. If it drags out till say late fall then we're going to struggle but the same can be said about every basketball board out there.

Activity always drops this time of the year but what has me worried is the lockout. If it drags out till say late fall then we're going to struggle but the same can be said about every basketball board out there.

Honestly if that were to happen it would be good for us because we dont have a shit ton of members but we have member that have stuck around and been consistent with actvity. Other sites dont have the community like us and would fail leaving people looking for a new place to post once the lockout ends.

But I also do agree it is just that time of year, season is over and in a way everyone just needs a break from talking ball, offseason it good to build interset back up, but the time october comes around we will be dieing to get this shit started again.

It's cool guys, I'm back

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ep1xrb.png

Still working on my schedule, idk if I wanna get assraped every M/W, but having 2 days off as a freshman would be [expletive]ing sick. Plus fridays i get out pretty early.

It's cool guys, I'm back

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ep1xrb.png

Still working on my schedule, idk if I wanna get assraped every M/W, but having 2 days off as a freshman would be [expletive]ing sick. Plus fridays i get out pretty early.

That's what you think lol, having days off is nice, but they are so [expletive]ing boring if you ain't got shit else to do...I enjoyed having 1 day off, but 1 day off was more than enough, 2 is going to be a bit annoying...imo

That's what you think lol, having days off is nice, but they are so [expletive]ing boring if you ain't got shit else to do...I enjoyed having 1 day off, but 1 day off was more than enough, 2 is going to be a bit annoying...imo

Hm alright alright. It's tough because Tuesday and Thursday classes are lacking... it seems like there's like 2 of them. But for whatever reason everyone else's schedule has like 3 classes on tuesday. wtf

If it were up to me, I'd get rid of the History class and switch into this psychology class that's on tuesday/thursday at like 11:45. I keep waiting for someone to switch out of it haha

Prolly for the best, or you end up might just wasting tuesday/thursday in the dorm, at least get out everyday, remember with that schedule you have you have class 3 of 7 days out of the week, unless you have a job, you spend 4 days with nothing to do a week.

Damn, thats a pretty nice schedule. Plus, you will soon learn that most of your classes are lectures that you will end up skipping because they post the material online, if you are lucky. That two hour break is going to suck if you don't have time to go home or if your friends aren't on break at the same time...nvm you have a dorm.

I agree with fish though, two days off is boring. I actually look forward to going to school because I only have class for like 2 hours and the rest of the time I am talking or eating with my friends.

Edited by SRV