The Random Thread

Lkr

I'm surprised you were able to tell who he is :)

Seems like football saved this website for now, let's hope the activity will continue :)

Yeah haha... I saw he was going on a flight to Newark and assumed since the lock out ended, it was most likely him. I sat next to him at the gate and heard him talking on the phone, and I knew it was him. I waited till he got off and asked him and he was very nice.

Not a Jet fan...but I am a Revis fan now.

Met Darrelle Revis at Ft. Lauderdale airport today...very nice guy.

I feel absolutely terrible for you that you had to even be near this loser. He's going to get his ass torched this year, and then people will make excuses about his hamstring. I couldn't stomach to quote your entire post with that image because it makes me sick to my stomach. I wonder when he's going to ask for a new extension......

You're a Pats fan right? So you support Logan Mankins holding out for money...

No, not really, and those are two totally different situations. I didn't like what Crabtree did either. He's a diva as well, and he needs to get his act together.

It's also funny how it's coming to light by some reporters that Goodell may have helped the Jets with their dead cap space this off-season with some shady ass rules.

I feel absolutely terrible for you that you had to even be near this loser. He's going to get his ass torched this year, and then people will make excuses about his hamstring. I couldn't stomach to quote your entire post with that image because it makes me sick to my stomach. I wonder when he's going to ask for a new extension......

You're such a [expletive]ing douchebag

I forgot you'd be way too cool to talk to an NFL superstar. Whether you like the guy or not, you can't deny his star stature. But I'm sure you'd just buzz him off, you have way better people to talk to like DaBearsFan

I would never talk to that bum. I would be dishonoring the state of MA by doing that.

Just ignore ECN's jealousy, he would hop down on 2 knees and denounce his Pats fan hood if ever saw Revis, and lol at him judging Revis for holding out, it's a business first moron, get a clue.

Freakyiest shit just happened. My parents went on vacation today and left me alone in my house. I was taking about to take a piss and all of sudden the lights went out. No storm a fuse blew, I didn't think it was because fuse hasn't blown in a while and didn't even us A/C today. I slowly picked up my shorts and quickly walked out the living room, power still on there. Tried out first flash light nothing, I sat down and just sat there watching TV trying take my mind off it. I had to piss so I juist went right out the front door and pissed, it's 4 AM no one is awake. Came back in and watched last half hour of Friday went back and reset the fuses. Calm now but shiii that was scary lol once I saw the fridge power was still good I was just gonna chill on the computer and do the power tomorrow but I remember that the internet hook up was in one of the powerless rooms :(. I was going to watch Insidious earlier which I heard a lot of scary things about and I've been waiting for a nice self night to watch it. If I had watched it tonight I would have probably grabbed the keys ran out the door and went for a nice long drive lol. Not even joking that shit would have FREAKED me out.

Whew :)

Now to watch Insidious? :D

Edit:

Decided to watch Curb, I'm dieing right now at this scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2i-MJoeVQg

Lost at "This is a [expletive]in work of art"

Then at "My step brothers name is Apion"

Edited by fish7718