The Random Thread

Lkr

Long story short, girl was mad at me at the movies. I got her to stop being mad, made out with her and could have gone all the way until her older sister saw us and cussed me out and took her away. FML.

Long story short, girl was mad at me at the movies. I got her to stop being mad, made out with her and could have gone all the way until her older sister saw us and cussed me out and took her away. FML.

Why didn't you just bang her sister too? FAIL

• Like 1

Could you take her BF in a fight?

lmfao yeah he's skinny. It's funny cause the other girl broke up with her bf to get with me even though I don't have feelings for her at all. Girls are so [expletive]ing confusing and retarded.

lmfao yeah he's skinny. It's funny cause the other girl broke up with her bf to get with me even though I don't have feelings for her at all. Girls are so [expletive]ing confusing and retarded.

So why didn't you just bang her and her sister? Dude, what the hell...?

Amazing thought right now and I'm not even high.. if your body weight is 75% water, take that weight out. So if you weigh 200 pounds, think about removing all of your water, and now you weigh 50. So i weigh 150, take the water out and I weigh like 37.5 pounds. I'd still have the same surface area, but only weighing 37 pounds of bone and like organs and shit

Today I banged about 2 grams worth of bones and muffins today, and it was incredible. I'm gonna try to go harder on friday when I take some acid up camping. Kinda nervous for a bad trip tho

acids fun. have fun. just go into it with a completely positive mindset and you won't have a bad trip. try not to murder a friend.

my sister partied with andrew bynum on saturday, said he was hitting on fat Asian chicks all night. she also saw amare stoudemire and blake griffen.

acids fun. have fun. just go into it with a completely positive mindset and you won't have a bad trip. try not to murder a friend.

my sister partied with andrew bynum on saturday, said he was hitting on fat Asian chicks all night. she also saw amare stoudemire and blake griffen.

Would it be a good idea to try it for my first time while camping tho? Or could that be sketch

Would it be a good idea to try it for my first time while camping tho? Or could that be sketch

As long as you're with other, sober people, you should be fine. But having a bunch of people tripping in the middle of the woods can be a nightmare. Personally, I wouldn't do it. Also, acid lasts a lot longer than shrooms, so be prepared to be tripping for over 10 hours, and make sure you have a bunch of weed or else it'll be extremely difficult to fall asleep. Also, one more thing...slow it down on the hallucinogens, they aren't really meant to be done often, like even once a month is a little much for those.

• Like 1