The Random Thread

Lkr

• Owner

How about a rap tournament on OTR, like a few years ago?

That could be something we can start up after the debate tourney we're planning (getting ready to start that up in this first week of August).

• Owner

This is so cool...my brother's friend took these two pictures...

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zclv0h.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2jeakj.jpg

I guess they both walk up to the back door every day or so, looking for attention and food, and sometimes, they come together. Crazy.

• Like 1

Sun Tzu, likes to poo, with his his wack ass crew

they line up in the stalls, talkin bout their hairy balls

#winning.

Edited by Guru

I'll run it again if you guys want, but I'm not gonna personally compete again since I won the last time and it'd be better to get new blood in. I will take on the champion after the tourney is over, though.

• Owner

I'm looking to get tan/white/black shoes. Preferably Nike running/training styled shoes.

Any suggestions?

I saw some nice tan-colored shoes last week over at Hibbett Sports, but didn't look too much into them because I'm always buying basketball kicks. I'll be going back in there tomorrow, so if they are still there, I'll let you know what they were.

I saw some nice tan-colored shoes last week over at Hibbett Sports, but didn't look too much into them because I'm always buying basketball kicks. I'll be going back in there tomorrow, so if they are still there, I'll let you know what they were.

Alright thanks man. Lately I've been getting a lot of shoes that have like royal blue in them. Now I need a new pair that can go with everything. haha

Look, I see you frightened from this riot I’m inciting

At night, fight this pen for the rhymes I write

Illuminati body, I shake and roll the dice

Not waitin for the afterlife to livin paradise

Palm trees, champaigne, AsIll the brand-name

Commence the apocalypse, now every fan slain

I claim the rap game, hold it down to a science

All I hear is silence, the masses fearin violence

Uncle sam dead, my benjy’s light, ignite the buddah

AsIll out for blood like the Norway shooter

That's to the All About the Benjamin's instrumental. It's the first time I've written anything in a few months so I am extremely rusty, and those are just a few thrown together lines. I'll continue to put work into it, refine it, and eventually record.