Announcement

Real Deal

CTS is pissed now.

Hey guys, CaptainGreenGanja here from CTS. I don't think they are pissed about OTR members going back home. Baseball Heaven merged with us and then less then 24 hours later, someone made a 3rd (or 4th or 5th BH... IDK I lost count)BH. Thats why everyones mad I'm pretty sure. We would all love for you to come back to CTS but the mature ones understand everything OTR has to offer. Just from my short time here, it grew on me. Y'all have a solid core of members and I hope for the best here.

Good luck all. :glasses:

Are you suspecting me to be the guy? Cuz when I tried to sign in it says "you're not allowed to visit this forum".

I think there's a mistake... but if you think I'm the guy I'm LMAO cuz I know nothing about hacking, etc...

I'm Snake btw if it's not obvious enough... if it's a mistake can you restore my Snake account cuz I don't wanna use this one.

Edited by SnakeJr

• Owner

Are you suspecting me to be the guy? Cuz when I tried to sign in it says "you're not allowed to visit this forum".

I think there's a mistake... but if you think I'm the guy I'm LMAO cuz I know nothing about hacking, etc...

I'm Snake btw if it's not obvious enough... if it's a mistake can you restore my Snake account cuz I don't wanna use this one.

Your account isn't banned or suspended.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/user/451-snakefromhell

• 3 weeks later...