The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

I have done all the Jordan challenges. Glad to have unlocked creating a legend mode. I think I might put MJ on the Cavs to win a ring before the self proclaimed king. :lol:

Damn, is that all you have been playing? :lol:

I haven't bothered much with the Jordan Challenges either. I decided to try one and did the Last Dance on my first try, but that's it. I think I'll go back to these Jordan Challenges later on when I get bored of the rest of the game.

BTW, I'm working on creating WNBA teams. Very difficult to do considering you can't make actual women when creating players, as you can probably imagine... :lol:

So far I've created all the players of the Mercury and the Storm and roughly did their ratings. Now I'm going to customize their shots, layups/dribble moves, tendencies, and if I'm dedicated enough I might later on go into scouting reports to make the rating and tendencies more accurate. I'll probably put up a download on 2K Share sometime today or tomorrow.

wtf i got injured im out for 3 weeks <_<

although its nice to have in the game but i was on the verge of winning rookie of the month and player of the month :angry:

:lol: i was gonna try make a trade to them because they were interested in me.

who'd ya go

My workouts were poor-poor-fair, I guess my high teammate grade bumped me up a bit. I'm a SF with a point forward style backing up Lebron James.

Something that has been bothering me: while I am a SF and the Heat do play me somewhere between the 1-3 all the time but usually I have to guard PFs. Anyone else having this problem?

So far I've created all the players of the Mercury and the Storm and roughly did their ratings. Now I'm going to customize their shots, layups/dribble moves, tendencies, and if I'm dedicated enough I might later on go into scouting reports to make the rating and tendencies more accurate. I'll probably put up a download on 2K Share sometime today or tomorrow.

Do not want.

:)

• Like 2

Haha kinda. Ive done my player and quick games but I just wanted to finish the Jordan challenges so I can unlock the create a legend mode. Its pretty cool.

I did the 69 point game one here you needed 69+ points, 6+ assists and win the game.

I got 6+ assists, won the game and got 68 points -_- I had the oppurtunity to get a basket at the buzzer with Jordan to get 70 but I missed it :(

I did the 69 point game one here you needed 69+ points, 6+ assists and win the game.

I got 6+ assists, won the game and got 68 points -_- I had the oppurtunity to get a basket at the buzzer with Jordan to get 70 but I missed it :(

I finished that with like 90 pts.

It's alright, but rookies are WAY TOO overrated. In a fantasy draft, John Wall will go 8th. Daniel Orton has more stars than Gortat, etc...

:lol: yea orton is a beast in the game, on the defensive end anyway.

i just dont like how you can trade your whole team in a instant

It's alright, but rookies are WAY TOO overrated. In a fantasy draft, John Wall will go 8th. Daniel Orton has more stars than Gortat, etc...

Yeah, I hate it that some rookies who weren't even a lottery pick are so hard to get and a few border line all-star players have less starts than them.

im still a 6th man, im averaging 15/10/2 (center) iv had a few 20/20 games but they dont start me, my friend got started in his 7th game, im in my 32nd. getting A+ dominating my match ups, still nothing, i was on the bulls but got traded to the wiz still havnt started yet. probably played 20 games with them. yi is starting over me.. wtf overall rating is 71 i think and yi is only 70 or 69 so idk whats up ill probably request another trade soon :lol: