The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

Just got this game.

My guy is sucking as a PG. :(

Can you be traded in this without actually requesting a trade, or no?

:lol: it took me a few games to get the hang of it and start getting A+'s

i think i read that you can get traded if you perform badly, that or you get sent down to the D league, which is really hard to get out of apparently

Just got this game.

My guy is sucking as a PG. :(

Can you be traded in this without actually requesting a trade, or no?

I got C's and B's the first time I played. You just gotta try think before you pass and also if you want to get your rating up just set screens for your team-mates but that's quite hard when your a PG.

How is the online play for PS3? Anyone go on there yet? I know most here have xbox live....

Just wondering if it's laggy, runs well, etc. And also does everyone go and run with the Heat? lol :lol:

WTF. I still hate the defensive system. It's way too easy to switch onto another player, and sometimes you could be defending 3 people at one time! I had a challenge locked up, but suddenly, the game wants me to defend 3 guys, and it can't decide which one it wants me to defend, so I got credit for letting a guy score...even though another guy should have been on him

I got a download up for the WNBA teams. I've only made the Phoenix Mercury and the Seattle Storm so far.

Just search "WNBA" in 2K Share.

Keep in mind, the players are going to look.... rather manly. There's only so much I can do when there's no option to make female players. Plus there are other minor things that keep me from making the faces 100% accurate. Also, there is a glitch where I can't change the jersey number color when creating team jerseys, so the jerseys won't look totally accurate either. And I can't change headband colors and things like that.

Anyway, with that said, this isn't finalized. I'll probably update tendencies and improve the ratings later. I'll also continually add teams. I think I'll do the Atlanta Dream and the New York Liberty next.

If you want to download these teams, but aren't familiar with the players, here are some rough NBA comparisons:

Seattle Storm,

PG: Sue Bird - Steve Nash

SG: Tanisha Wright - Kirk Hinrich

SF: Swin Cash - Caron Butler

PF: Lauren Jackson - Dirk Nowitzki

C: Camille Little - Kendrick Perkins (+ 3pt shot)

Sixth Man: Svetlana Abrosimova - Francisco Garcia

Phoenix Mercury,

PG: Temeka Johnson - Derek Fisher (but makes layups, not as good at threes)

SG: Diana Taurasi - [prime] Tracy McGrady

SF: Penny Taylor - Mike Miller

PF: Candice Dupree - David Lee

C: Tangela Smith - Channing Frye

Sixth Man: DeWanna Bonner - Tayshaun Prince

I got a download up for the WNBA teams. I've only made the Phoenix Mercury and the Seattle Storm so far.

Just search "WNBA" in 2K Share.

Keep in mind, the players are going to look.... rather manly. There's only so much I can do when there's no option to make female players. Plus there are other minor things that keep me from making the faces 100% accurate. Also, there is a glitch where I can't change the jersey number color when creating team jerseys, so the jerseys won't look totally accurate either. And I can't change headband colors and things like that.

Anyway, with that said, this isn't finalized. I'll probably update tendencies and improve the ratings later. I'll also continually add teams. I think I'll do the Atlanta Dream and the New York Liberty next.

If you want to download these teams, but aren't familiar with the players, here are some rough NBA comparisons:

Seattle Storm,

PG: Sue Bird - Steve Nash

SG: Tanisha Wright - Kirk Hinrich

SF: Swin Cash - Caron Butler

PF: Lauren Jackson - Dirk Nowitzki

C: Camille Little - Kendrick Perkins (+ 3pt shot)

Sixth Man: Svetlana Abrosimova - Francisco Garcia

Phoenix Mercury,

PG: Temeka Johnson - Derek Fisher (but makes layups, not as good at threes)

SG: Diana Taurasi - [prime] Tracy McGrady

SF: Penny Taylor - Mike Miller

PF: Candice Dupree - David Lee

C: Tangela Smith - Channing Frye

Sixth Man: DeWanna Bonner - Tayshaun Prince

I saw it in the Top Voted section of 2k share mate, well done. :)

The Heat's lack of decent big men has forced me play most of my minutes at power forward. -_-

I'm a SF and I had to play C for the Celtics... and they had Perkins, Shaq and Jermaine on the bench... -_-

I thought they fixed the subs for this game? Guess not. -_-

I just played a Lakers-Jazz game and the AI (Jazz) would sub in Gaines and Elson for CJ Miles and Hayward and vice-versa every possession. Quite annoying really. I am not sure whether it's because Raja Bell and AK47 got injured and so the system glitched or something but I am hoping this doesn't happen every game.

I saw it in the Top Voted section of 2k share mate, well done. :)

Meh, it was there for about 5 hours or so. Someone eventually voted me down, though for the moment it's still in the top 5 rated (and hopefully stays there). Good to see plenty of people were interested enough to download.

How do u stop jumping when someone pump fakes u, not with me but with the cpu on ur team.

I don't think that's possible.

I'm quickly moving up in the Celtics rotation, I'm now their sixth man and am averaging 12 PPG, 4 RPG, 1 APG and 1 BPG. Which is suppose to be second in the Rookie Rankings but Ed Davis is first cause he has only played one game, which he did good in.

I just played a Lakers-Jazz game and the AI (Jazz) would sub in Gaines and Elson for CJ Miles and Hayward and vice-versa every possession. Quite annoying really. I am not sure whether it's because Raja Bell and AK47 got injured and so the system glitched or something but I am hoping this doesn't happen every game.

Well lets just hope they come up with a patch soon. Then again in 2k10 the patches [expletive]ed up the game even more so I don't know.