The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

lol my stats would be killer if i put it on 12 min quarters

i would come close to a triple/quadruple double every game

no you wouldnt. Fish got me to switch to 12 minute quarters and my PG averages about 15 points 15 assists and 4 rebounds... i alrady got my triple double as well... but its not as easy as you think.

i bet you would also be averaged about 7+ TO's a game and shooting 35% from the floor.

not to mention it is harder for your team to win the game.

no you wouldnt. Fish got me to switch to 12 minute quarters and my PG averages about 15 points 15 assists and 4 rebounds... i alrady got my triple double as well... but its not as easy as you think.

i bet you would also be averaged about 7+ TO's a game and shooting 35% from the floor.

not to mention it is harder for your team to win the game.

i play on 7 min now and im getting easily 14points 11 rebounds and 4 assists along with 3.5 blocks with 2 turnovers a game

iv had a couple 20/20 games already (im a Center btw) and i dont really look to pass i get double teamed all the time and i could pass out to the open man

and im shooting 68% from the field lol

i play on 7 min now and im getting easily 14points 11 rebounds and 4 assists along with 3.5 blocks with 2 turnovers a game

iv had a couple 20/20 games already (im a Center btw) and i dont really look to pass i get double teamed all the time and i could pass out to the open man

and im shooting 68% from the field lol

ya... whenever i want to i feel like i can get 20-20 with 5+ rebounds. i bet i could average that... however i don't want to feel like a ball hogging douche for the full 43+ minutes im on the court so i pass the ball to Devin Harris, Terrence Williams and Brook Lopez and let them do what they want while i spot up... from midrange!

^ 12 turnovers ruined it -_-

And he wasn't playing defense (allowed his man to score 29).

Nice shot in the clip though. :lol:

43 min, 32% shooting, horrible defense and 12 TOs...but good shot and nice triple-double

Trust me guys I know, it was easily one of the worst games of my career. However, I got a triple double and hit the game winning shot, that's why it was so crazy. Derrick Rose dominated me :wub:

ya... whenever i want to i feel like i can get 20-20 with 5+ rebounds. i bet i could average that... however i don't want to feel like a ball hogging douche for the full 43+ minutes im on the court so i pass the ball to Devin Harris, Terrence Williams and Brook Lopez and let them do what they want while i spot up... from midrange!

lol i dont hog it i only at around 9-10 shot attempts and like i said i only get 14 ppg

i didnt say i could get 20/20 every game i said i could probably get a triple double if i played max minutes, its not a hard game play over 60+ games with one person and you get the hang of it pretty easy

lol i dont hog it i only at around 9-10 shot attempts and like i said i only get 14 ppg

i didnt say i could get 20/20 every game i said i could probably get a triple double if i played max minutes, its not a hard game play over 60+ games with one person and you get the hang of it pretty easy

We should all just play on rookie like you :lol:

very true.

but ya. im averaging 15-16 PPG on 13-14 shots per game. i am averaging between 16-17 APG though... it was actually higher but i am wanting to get that down since 16-17 is REALLY high. i am wanting to get my 6'1 PG to average 5+ REB though.

i have currently maxed out:

Shoot off Dribble (80) ( beasting at that mid-range pull up jumper)

Vertical (95) (still doesnt dunk though...)

Stamina (99) (runs all day without getting the Gatorade symbol)

however my stupid Saved Content is again playing games with me... It won't let me d/l my PG. GREAT......

EDIT: it won't let me D/L any of the players i have previously created so I am currently creating a 6"11' Center.

HoF from the Start. 6 Minute Quarters for the Combine, 12 Minute Quarters for every game after that.

Edited by N.1.A.K.

i see they still haven't fixxed the 'i'm going to win this game no matter how good you play' [expletive] that was on 2k9 and 2k10.

down by 6 at the start of the 4th, with 3 minutes left i get up by 3 and then mysteriously... Lamarcus Alridge gets injured... i take 3 shots in a row (all get blocked by Turiaf) and then Amar'e Stoudemire makes a 20 foot fallaway with 2 defenders on him. then, Raymond 'Eyes in the back of my head, and the side of my head, and my neck' Felton picks of an impossible pass, and gives it to Stoudemire. despite the fact that Dwight Howard is at the FT line and Stat is in the paint, Dwight picks up his 3rd foul as Stoudemire gets the And-1.... Tracy McGrady then misses 2 wide open triples, and Anthony Randolph makes a (poorly) contested triple :hmm: i fight past all of this and manage to tie the game with 58 seconds left, and all of a sudden another phantom foul gives STAT and And1, T-Mac misses a 3 and there's an over the back foul, Raymond 'Reggie Miller' Felton hits a 3, steals the inbound pass, and hits another 3..... all together, Ronny 'Love Child of Ben Wallace and Dikembe Motombo' Turiaf had a total of 7 Boards and 4 Blocks in these 3 minutes. they get up by 9 with 37 seconds remaining, and win by 4. -_-

Edited by Lil' Penny

We should all just play on rookie like you :lol:

negative, hall of fame

although i really dont know if it even matters

put rookie on just a pick up match and you kill them, put HOF on and you get killed(atleast i do anyway)

put rookie on MyPlayer on and its pretty much the same and HOF

Edited by MoeRoadKill

negative, hall of fame

although i really dont know if it even matters

put rookie on just a pick up match and you kill them, put HOF on and you get killed(atleast i do anyway)

put rookie on MyPlayer on and its pretty much the same and HOF

Must just be really easy to be a C then

Must just be really easy to be a C then

it is hard playing HoF as a C. i mean i still get my numbers... i played a summer league game just now and was on the floor for 42 minutes... 16 points 23 rebounds 6 blocks. 7-11 from the floor 2-2 from the line. 2 assists.... but i had 8 TO's.

when i played with my C and it wasnt on HoF.. i could stand by G's and they wouldnt take it... but now i have to get the ball out of my hands fast in order to not the ball taken. and also... i feel like the same thing happens when i get an offensive rebound... if ANYONE swipes at the ball its out of my hands... that wouldnt be the case when it was on a easier difficulty.

and the biggest part of the game where i can tell its a HoF game? the final score... my team (summer league Spurs) lost by 32 to the Summer league Mavs. crazy.

once again... its not hard to get the numbers... even if i was playing 6 minute quarters i would have had 8 points 11 rebounds 3 blocks... but it does make the opponent a whole lot better than your teammates!

My My Player is a PG for the Heat. The first game I played for them, Wade got injured with a Broken Ankle. And then, I think it was my fourth game, LeBron got hurt with a Lower Back Strain. Wade is out 4-6 weeks and Bron is out 1-2 weeks. F my MY Player life.

Playoffs starting soon for my player on the Lakers. Averaging 27 points and 6 assists as a scoring PG, were like 56-20 lol. Im first for MVP race, and ironically most improved player race as well. Cant wait for the playoffs to start.

And overall is up to like 78 now. Shot medium and shot 3 pt is at 99, dunk at like 78 and vertical is at 95. Ball handle, pass, and off hand dribbling also maxed out. My player is a flat out beast lol.

Edited by kingfish

Playoffs starting soon for my player on the Lakers. Averaging 27 points and 6 assists as a scoring PG, were like 56-20 lol. Im first for MVP race, and ironically most improved player race as well. Cant wait for the playoffs to start.

And overall is up to like 78 now. Shot medium and shot 3 pt is at 99, dunk at like 78 and vertical is at 95. Ball handle, pass, and off hand dribbling also maxed out. My player is a flat out beast lol.

2nd year right?

i see they still haven't fixxed the 'i'm going to win this game no matter how good you play' [expletive] that was on 2k9 and 2k10.

down by 6 at the start of the 4th, with 3 minutes left i get up by 3 and then mysteriously... Lamarcus Alridge gets injured... i take 3 shots in a row (all get blocked by Turiaf) and then Amar'e Stoudemire makes a 20 foot fallaway with 2 defenders on him. then, Raymond 'Eyes in the back of my head, and the side of my head, and my neck' Felton picks of an impossible pass, and gives it to Stoudemire. despite the fact that Dwight Howard is at the FT line and Stat is in the paint, Dwight picks up his 3rd foul as Stoudemire gets the And-1.... Tracy McGrady then misses 2 wide open triples, and Anthony Randolph makes a (poorly) contested triple :hmm: i fight past all of this and manage to tie the game with 58 seconds left, and all of a sudden another phantom foul gives STAT and And1, T-Mac misses a 3 and there's an over the back foul, Raymond 'Reggie Miller' Felton hits a 3, steals the inbound pass, and hits another 3..... all together, Ronny 'Love Child of Ben Wallace and Dikembe Motombo' Turiaf had a total of 7 Boards and 4 Blocks in these 3 minutes. they get up by 9 with 37 seconds remaining, and win by 4. -_-

Turn down clutch factor mate. I put it on 20 and that decreases the chance of a comeback quite significantly.

nah 3rd year he simmed until he was on lakers :lol:

Yup lol. :lol:

I played some of the games, but simmed most. I was on the T-wolves and just said eff it im gonna play well and maybe the Lakers will trade for me. I was averaging 22 points and 5 assists when the Wolves traded me to my 1st team choice (Lakers).

Funny thing was I was traded for Luke Walton. :lol:

Edited by kingfish
  • Like 1

Yup lol. :lol:

I played some of the games, but simmed most. I was on the T-wolves and just said eff it im gonna play well and maybe the Lakers will trade for me. I was averaging 22 points and 5 assists when the Wolves traded me to my 1st team choice (Lakers).

Funny thing was I was traded for Luke Walton. :lol:

LMAO!

I'm 20 3.4 and 9.9 entering April, got the Kings hanging onto the 4 seed right now, but with Tyreke out we are about to lose the 4 seed. 57 overall in first season.

Few highlights

http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=3070939

http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=3072596

http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=3073173