The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

I was playing against my brother and had 8 personal fouls with Fisher. He never fouled out and never got pulled automatically :lol:

...People don't foul out?! (Going to buy this game tomorrow ... finally LOL)

Just a glitch that happens every now and then. The player will get 6 fouls and should foul out, but he is never removed from the game.

WTF

The game has been out for months, and they haven't fixed that?

Idk if this has been asked before, but what's your guys' favorite mode on 2k11?

Association. But my player mode this year is really fun as well, same with the Jordan mode. Good game overall, takes a while to get bored with it if you are a NBA fan. I'm still not bored with it.

i much prefer Association. i'm 42-9 now... Dwight Howard's broken his [expletive]ing ankle and is out 6-8 weeks though :angry: :angry:

managed to beat Boston thanks to Ray Allen missing the GW... but i'm in grave danger of losing that #1 spot which i really don't wanna do.

So finally after months of wanting it, I got the game today...

Pretty good, I like it so far. Offense is pretty difficult. Any tips on how to get to the basket easier in the half court, and how to get out on the fast break more often? The game seems too slow paced. Haha.

Im havin a blast in my player. In my like 4th season and am a beast. Won 2 titles, 2 MVPs, all defense and NBA as well. Almost all my attributes are maxed out. What I like most is how realistic it is. Im always excited for the offseason to see who we pick up, and you can see which guys contracts run out when, and make suggestions to management, its awesome. And when you're in a close game its fun. I had a 7 game series with all 7 games go down to the wire including game 7, it was sweet.

The game out of the box is amazing, but if you updated the rosters and stuff the gameplay deteriorates IMO so you would best be dling someone's rosters and sliders to make the gameplay better.

ahh..gotcha. really looking for people to play online with. i keep getting d/c against other people for some reason.

who has it for PS3? Would love to play frequent games against some people. (i don't care for other game modes too much other then online play)

Im havin a blast in my player. In my like 4th season and am a beast. Won 2 titles, 2 MVPs, all defense and NBA as well. Almost all my attributes are maxed out. What I like most is how realistic it is. Im always excited for the offseason to see who we pick up, and you can see which guys contracts run out when, and make suggestions to management, its awesome. And when you're in a close game its fun. I had a 7 game series with all 7 games go down to the wire including game 7, it was sweet.

Yeah, its awesome. But one thing i don't like about it is how your teammates can't knockdown open shots and they can't shoot at all. I mean, the star players can shoot sometimes. And there too many fouls. What team are u with?

Edited by Hayes1

Ok seriously I can't score in this game.

I lost 49-33 today online...33 POINTS in a 20 minute game...LOL.

Also, how do you play online RANKED games? Everytime I challenge someone or they challenge me, it's always says 'starting unranked game' ??

Yeah, its awesome. But one thing i don't like about it is how your teammates can't knockdown open shots and they can't shoot at all. I mean, the star players can shoot sometimes. And there too many fouls. What team are u with?

I play on the Lakers. Kobe usually makes the shot I feed him lol, Gasol is a beast too and gets me a lot of assists. Other then that though yeah people dont really make open shots, although im starting to notice they hit them a little more often now if their a good shooter, I think cause of the patch.

I play on the Lakers. Kobe usually makes the shot I feed him lol, Gasol is a beast too and gets me a lot of assists. Other then that though yeah people dont really make open shots, although im starting to notice they hit them a little more often now if their a good shooter, I think cause of the patch.

lol Kobe had 39 points on me last game, He's always moving lol I have to double team Gasol, cause if I leave him with only one person guardin him he makes it all the time But yea, nowitzki can sometimes hit shots. We need a better SF, cause Marion with that shot of his.. gets blocked every time lol, but he be smashing on people.

I just started a My Player as an all around small forward. I put up Odom like numbers in the circuit, drafted by Portland. It frustrates me that they don't use current injuries and Oden is playing constantly. I was solid in the first game, but with Roy, Matthews, and Batum, I don't see much room for me to get playing time to win the ROTY. I'll probably request a trade. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to go to Cleveland and become the star and lead them to a title.

I never really looked into My Player, but it is really addicting.

I uploaded my custom roster for those who likes to play quick games and I have made a lot of adjustments so if anyone of y'all want to check it out, search "Quick Game Roster" in 2kShare (360 only). My game sliders is available as well by the same name.