The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

It is so easy to get assists when you play with Gasol, all I do is run pick and rolls all game. Kobe barely scores lmao... My player is averaging like 12 assists every game

:lol: If I played on the Lakers I'm sure I could get 20+ and 16+

The Cavs almost beat the Heat in the first round, actually they did. But my series was already over with, so I backed out and re simmed the other series and the Heat won in 7. I want the Heat in the Finals, sorry Cavs. :lol:

And Bynum tore his ACL and is out for 8 months. What else is new.

• 2 weeks later...

One month to go in the regular season, currently sitting 3rd and 4th with the Heat. I'm trying to get my guy to around 60 by playoff time so he's not such a liability some games. I plan on signing with the Raptors in the offseason and building from scratch from there, will fun especially when the management comes to me for what players I want.

Any reason or just that he's your favorite player?

I think they underrated him vastly defensively. I re-edited him, and he was 86 after the changes I made. I also believe Delfino should be higher on the Bucks, and Kobe should be rated 98.

Yea, I don't know why they [expletive]ed Dirk over so bad in the ratings. He's at least in the high 80's, easily.

It is because 2k rating's system puts so much value on being athletic and defense. Dirk isn't great at both of those categories so he suffers.

Just won my first title with the Lakers. Won Finals MVP. Averaged 27 points, 3 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 block, 55 % FG, 89 % FT, 2 turnovers, averages for the playoffs. I didnt see a celebration which was kinda lame, but seeing Obama in the White House was pretty cool. :lol:

i think this game is gonna be the start of new things to come with retired players being cover boys.

i can see them doing a 2k game for magic johnson , as well as a couple other hall of famers

I don't :lol:

I mean it could happen but people are going to get sick of that.