The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

NBA 2K11 for the My Player Mode is just a nightmare for me. I got drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 1st Round, 14th pick. Got already three endorsements from the Jordan Brand (Welcome Letter, Billboard, and Magazine). The starter of the team and the captain, playing at least 42 minutes a game and ROTY. Boy, it was a good feeling and sailing. Once Post-Season started, into the game, I saved it and the next few hours I played it froze when I tried to load it. 61 overall by the way, athletic.

Guys, be sure to have a couple of backup saves because you don't wanna go through what I did. It sucks and it makes you wanna kill myself, but maybe that is just me haha.

NBA 2K11 for the My Player Mode is just a nightmare for me. I got drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 1st Round, 14th pick. Got already three endorsements from the Jordan Brand (Welcome Letter, Billboard, and Magazine). The starter of the team and the captain, playing at least 42 minutes a game and ROTY. Boy, it was a good feeling and sailing. Once Post-Season started, into the game, I saved it and the next few hours I played it froze when I tried to load it. 61 overall by the way, athletic.

Guys, be sure to have a couple of backup saves because you don't wanna go through what I did. It sucks and it makes you wanna kill myself, but maybe that is just me haha.

yea my center got jacked too, i was so pissed, overall was 84 finished a season and my team was pretty good after all the FA signings and stuff i think we were like 12-3 and bam i lost him

yea my center got jacked too, i was so pissed, overall was 84 finished a season and my team was pretty good after all the FA signings and stuff i think we were like 12-3 and bam i lost him

I was expecting a patch to come but no news so far on that happening, I had that glitch where when I was playing in my Association with the Oklahoma Thunder and playing the Utah Jazz. All of a sudden, Deron Williams is standing there in the middle of the court doing nothing, whens hes not suppose to be there. As for example, like this but only NBA Live 11. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iddp4fGBFV8

I think the patch messed with the my player mode because its so much harder to cherry pick now and you actually have to follow the point guards plays he makes instead of just ball hogging. I used to average like 25 ppg now im lucky if i get 15

:lol: i think they did that on purpose

Anyone know a way to land Carmelo onto the Bulls in Association mode without cheating

create some cap space in your first year, sim it if you dont wanna play, melo almost every times becomes a FA and just throw max money at him put the trade thing on yes, make him a star and a player option in his final year and he'll say yes ;)

create some cap space in your first year, sim it if you dont wanna play, melo almost every times becomes a FA and just throw max money at him put the trade thing on yes, make him a star and a player option in his final year and he'll say yes ;)

I did sim but the thing is it says he declines his play option but then when I go to sign FA's he's not there. It's like the Nuggets re-sign in the re-signing period every time.

I did sim but the thing is it says he declines his play option but then when I go to sign FA's he's not there. It's like the Nuggets re-sign in the re-signing period every time.

sure u don't accidentally sim a day or two when you come into the FA period? i know i have a few times, other than that maybe they are giving him a qualifying offer and he accepts it, probably just getting bad luck :lol:

So I sprained my ankle and the Wizards managed to go an awesome 0-11 without me in the lineup. After the joke of a season last year where we won around 25 games, I finally decided to ask for a trade and got dealt to the Raptors, who surprisingly enough wasn't even one of the teams I listed.

The Wizards got absolutely raped in the trade, too. They got DeRozan in exchange for me (80 overall point guard) and a 12 first round pick, which is bound to be lottery considering how bad they are. Talk about a lopsided trade.

To top it all off, John Wall wants out of Washington as well after being benched in favor of me. I really [expletive]ed that franchise over. :lol:

My player dude is a straight up beast now. Hes averaging 34 ppg, 5 rpg, 8 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg, and now I got him shooting like 58 % FG, 41 % 3p, and 95 % FT, and 2 topg lol. Hes a high flyer and can dunk at will, and his shot medium, close, and 3 pointer are all maxed out, as well as shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, and vertical. I wasnt hitting 3s with him before but then I started using Ray Allens jumper and now he never misses. Its pretty much my team now and Kobe only scores like 8 ppg, but I play on 5 minute quarters.

And it helps being a 6'5 point guard, I can control the offense and dominate smaller players, and none of them are quiicker then me. :lol:

So I finally got around to really playing this game and wow..loving the presentation compared to last year. Started an Association with the Sixers..first game against the Heat...man that was tough lol. LeBron, Bosh, and Wade destroyed me for most of the game. Meeks and Nocioni started to heat up, hitting a few crucial 3s to tie it up with about 10 seconds left. LeBron quickly trucks through the lane and throws it down leaving about 3 seconds on the clock. I accidentally lob it to Spencer Hawes to shoot it from 3 when I meant to pass to Meeks, but HE MAKES IT! Sixers win because of Spencer freakin Hawes. Most exciting game I played so far.

Another season later after clearing up cap to sign Melo, my lineup is:

C- Spencer Hawes

PF- Emeka Okafor

SF- Carmelo Anthony

SG - Evan Turner

PG - Jrue Holiday

6th man - Marcus Thornton(who is incredibly underrated, he gets to the basket and scores with ease)

Loving this game.

I just tried to re-create the 05-06 Suns team.

PG - Nash

SG - Bell

SF - Marion

PF - Diaw

C - Amare

Sixth Man - Grant Hill (Haha yeah i know he wasn't on the team but i just want him to be on the team :))

Barbosa

E.House

K.Thomas

T.Thomas

J.Jones

My Heat finished with 53 wins and with the 3rd seed. First round matchup was against the Bucks, dropped game one but we went 4-1 the rest of the way. My player averaged 24 ppg on about 44-45% shooting, not bad.

Wowwww the game I played after typing that, I get my first triple double. Ive played so many games and never gotten one. Then I ended up with 35 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists. Took me all the way into the last minute of overtime to get the rebounds though. I missed the game winner on purpose in regulation. :lol:

Crazy.