The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

do you have to have a online my player to play my player online.. lol

if not we should try get a 5v5 or 3v3 going

EDIT; so i simmed until the end of the year, about 18 games i was sick of playing for suns the roster was absolutely horrible... rockets won it all. i somehow managed to win rookie of the year and 6th man of the year even though i simmed heaps and my averages went way down. then i got to basically pick who the suns should pick up in free agency i said Melo, Randolf, butler, tmac and greg oden. they ended up getting Randolf and Butler and a few others.. the roster has completely changed to what is originally was and for some reason (im guessing my rookie contract was up?) i got pick who i wanted to go to either lakers, magic, hornets and suns ended up staying with the suns. kinda ironic :lol: . but its a decent team

Delonte West

Allen Iverson

Caron Butler

Zach Randolf

My Player

with a bench of..

a Rookie PG who is 78 overall

Courtney Lee

Jordan Farmar

Edited by MoeRoadKill

How do you guys manage to get so many assists. I struggle to get assists with my SF.

Drive and dish for me, I engage a defender and find slashers and stuff, it's easy for a PG though...

As for what Moe said, I'd be down for teaming up online, all we gotta do is make a crew and we can all use our created guys

How do you guys manage to get so many assists. I struggle to get assists with my SF.

new feature (at least i think its new) called control passing. you can lead the player receiving the pass just like you can direct pass in Madden. when i see a player cutting, i lead them straight to the rim for a dunk or easy lay-in.

BTW, im also down for a OTR Team-Up Crew of My Players!

• Owner

Man, it's crazy trying to pass the ball on Hall of Fame. I don't know how good everyone is here, but good God...you really can't make a risky pass. Flashy and risky passes get picked off 99% of the time, for me.

my dude is 6"11... ill try to give him a jumper so he can play some PF... but as of right now (only completed 2 summer league games) he's strictly a Center.

Mikeal610 is my xbox live GT

well my guy is 7'1 84 overall and can hit mid range so u can play the center ;)

Man, it's crazy trying to pass the ball on Hall of Fame. I don't know how good everyone is here, but good God...you really can't make a risky pass. Flashy and risky passes get picked off 99% of the time, for me.

ya.. no risky passes bro. they dont fly.

could always use more.. just because we have two doesnt mean we will always be online/playing at the same time. i think the roster runs pretty deep, so why not get everyone involved?!

lol well i could use my SF, but i dont use him but his dunk it at 90