The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

How do you play online RANKED games? Every timeI challenge/someone challenges me it's always UNRANKED...

Also my connection is just horrible online. I've finished 1 out of 7 games online. I don't get it. My madden connection has always been great. [expletive]ing 2k servers....

Just went with Warriors. I mean, I can't really shot with OJ and sometimes I cant shoot with Gay lol. Anyone else wanna join this league need 7 more players and we can start, 23 of 30 players we're playing on Hall of Fame too. Plus this is season one.

Anyone have troubles posting up? I've been trying it a lot more often but for some reason my player gets caught, and never takes a shot and just keeps spinning around until offensive 3 is called, pretty [expletive]ing bs.

let go of the L trigger when u shoot

Edited by Guru™

I don't hold LT or RT. He just keeps spinning like a retard.

Also, Boozer's FT has got to be the worst [expletive] EVER. Has anyone tried that?

His release is ridiculous.

I use square (PS3) to shoot my free throws. A lot easier then the shot stick.

His release is ridiculous.

I use square (PS3) to shoot my free throws. A lot easier then the shot stick.

There's actually a SECOND delay to his shot. Like you'll see his preparation, but after that, before he releases, his shot will stop, you have to wait and then let go, so [expletive]ing stupid. I'm pretty sure I'm like 0/8 from the line with him lmao.

I used to always play with the auto shot button (square/x) when I was playing Live/2k9, I've started trying out the shot stick just to see how others play and it really does make the game more challenging.

I haven't got NBA2K11 yet. I have a few questions though.

In NBA2K11 can you go further than just one season in season mode?

How about in association mode?

Can you trade during the season or association mode?

My most recent NBA game was NBA Shootout 2004 for the PS2, that's why I'm wondering. I figure it's time for me to upgrade.

Edited by Nashty

I haven't got NBA2K11 yet. I have a few questions though.

In NBA2K11 can you go further than just one season in season mode?

How about in association mode?

Can you trade during the season or association mode?

My most recent NBA game was NBA Shootout 2004 for the PS2, that's why I'm wondering. I figure it's time for me to upgrade.

Season mode is just one season, Association goes beyond like 20 seasons, and you can trade during season and association.

If that's your most recent game for NBA you'll be in shock when you play this lol.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest
  • Like 1

This game is [expletive]ing BS online.

I finally got through one....ALMOST...wackest thing just happened.

I'm up 3 with 8 seconds left, about to go to the FT line to seal it...

And it says a network problem has been encountered and the game needs to quit or something along those lines...

ARE YOU [expletive]ING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!??!?!

So I researched the problem on the 2k forums and apparently everyone is having the same issue.

I was playing UNRANKED games in the lobbies, and apparently a lot of people are having issues getting through those games. I knew it was odd because the games weren't laggy. I'd just randomly get disconnected.

So I figured out how to play RANKED games and it actually worked. I lost by 7 to the Heat...but whatever. I much rather lose and finish then be winning and get disconnected!

can you take a [expletive]ing charge in this game? a legit one? so dumb every time they will be on the fast break, i get position etc, etc perfectly and its always a blocking foul so annoying

Really? My buddy and I always play and he got me for like 5 charges. I was pushing it up the entire game trying to quicken the pace and he would always turn around real quick with D-Rose and set his feet and get the charge at like the half court line.

Really? My buddy and I always play and he got me for like 5 charges. I was pushing it up the entire game trying to quicken the pace and he would always turn around real quick with D-Rose and set his feet and get the charge at like the half court line.

:lol: yea last year everyone who played online would complain about that, kinda a sketchy tactic people would use. ill try use the control stick and see what happens