General Baseball Thread

Phightins

I understand you appreciated his time there.

But the way the guy went out is all you need to know. No need to honor him. At least not now...

And Mike Piazza is way different than Reyes. He's a guy worth honoring. Not Jose Reyes.

JMO I guess.

Mike Piazza is my favorite Met of all time, but I still don't see why he is worth honoring more than Reyes, as a Met...Piazza may have a had a couple more memorable moments, but in terms of career as a Met, Reyes probably did more.

I don't know how many times I have to say it...

greatest SS in Mets history

lol, i wonder how many idiot New Yorkers will now say how bad the Santana trade was...

I am not trolling (hope you believe me), but I find it hilarious that the Mets don't have a no-hitter, but now 7 former Mets do.

Not that it means anything. Just very bizarre.

I am not trolling (hope you believe me), but I find it hilarious that the Mets don't have a no-hitter, but now 7 former Mets do.

Not that it means anything. Just very bizarre.

It is bizarre, especially considering how rich our pitching history is, we have had some of the greatest pitchers of all time play for us, and the most ironic part of the whole thing is, we drafted and traded Nolan Ryan the no hitter king. I guess you can say it's the curse of the express? lol

Are we just going to sit here and STILL act like Pujols hasn't been exposed in a far superior league?

No more AA baseball for the 42 year old juicer. He's playing with the big boys and against actual MLB teams now.

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!

It's been 3 weeks. You are laughable.

Are we just going to sit here and STILL act like Pujols hasn't been exposed in a far superior league?

No more AA baseball for the 42 year old juicer. He's playing with the big boys and against actual MLB teams now.

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!

The shit you post is so exaggerated and obviously false that I sometimes wonder if you even read what you type.

• Like 1

The shit you post is so exaggerated and obviously false that I sometimes wonder if you even read what you type.

Oh, so the NL isn't a watered down league that's equivalent to AA at best? That's news to me.

Strong 1/4 showing today from a so called "all-time great".

He's older than he claims, and he's 100% a juicer.

I'm not even going ask about your "boy" that has gone down the drain the past few seasons, especially after transitioning to the AL.

Edited by BeeBeeSee

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!

Ah, the AA baseball league that has produced 3 of the past 4 champions. Noted!!

• Like 2

Yes, one strong team from a league represents the league as a whole.

Derp.

The NL sucks, whether you want to admit it or not. It really is the equivalent of AA baseball.

The AL is significantly better, yes. Irrelevant to the Pujols conversation though.