General Baseball Thread

Phightins

Jorge Soler is officially a free agent.

Ruben...I fully support a big run at him. If there was ever an international free agent to spend big on, it is Soler. Get it done Ruben.

A 2015 rotation of Gerrit Cole, Jameson Taillon, and Mark Appel is potentially filthy. Something fun to look forward to for Pirates fans, assuming they can get Appel signed which is not a sure thing.

Another non no-hitter that was.

Strong AA teams the NL has.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of you to admit the NL is a trash league. It's a fact.

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj451/ixelfaye/tumblr_m1rk17cNAQ1qhtvjo.gif

Another non no-hitter that was.

Strong AA teams the NL has.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of you to admit the NL is a trash league. It's a fact.

There is a point to be made there, but lol @ you trying to make it with the Mariners. Nice work.

Unfortunately the only team struggling about the NL Least is the Red Sox.

What a sorry and pathetic league it is. I know it's redundant, but dam, the NL is [expletive]ing awful, and the Red Sox should be ashamed right now, although they are losing to the best team in the NL Least.

You are the Skip Bayless of OTR...you find a way to disagree with the general consensus on certain topics. How is the NL East a shitty division?

You are the Skip Bayless of OTR...you find a way to disagree with the general consensus on certain topics. How is the NL East a shitty division?

I said the NL is awful, not just the NL Least.

Everyone can see with their own eyes what happens to the NL when they play their superiors. They get owned time after time after time.

The AL junk goes to the NL and becomes a piece of gold in that league.

I'm not saying the Red Sox are great or anything like that right now, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the NL has been a AA league as a whole for a long time.

I said the NL is awful, not just the NL Least.

Everyone can see with their own eyes what happens to the NL when they play their superiors. They get owned time after time after time.

The AL junk goes to the NL and becomes a piece of gold in that league.

I'm not saying the Red Sox are great or anything like that right now, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the NL has been a AA league as a whole for a long time.

I haven't seen anybody deny that the AL is better, so why do you keep bringing this up?

I know the answer to that question, btw. So you don't need to bother.

Edited by Phightins

Except Skip Bayless is right some of the time. I wouldn't give this clown too much credit for his countless incorrect predictions...

NL lEast ? can we please stop bringing football terms into baseball lol

Seriously. And since we are the NL Least, what does that make the NL West? Or Central for that matter... :lol:

• Like 1