Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

It's really sad what happen, but I'm sure you guys will be back on your feet within half a year. And I will be with you guys to help you lads out.

One question: Do you know who hacked OTR?

bslapmaster is my guess. he lives in colorado, plus i kno sites with him having nuggets sigs n avi's

IF you are talking about Beastliness.

Soccer>>>>>>>Football anyday, it is the number 1 sport played across the whole world.

Sorry, but I don't enjoy sports that involve men prancing around for 90+ minutes to have the game end in a 0-0 tie.

ANd you enjoy men inflicting pain on each other. might as well watch some X Rated Movies. :wacko:

Basketball involves men inflicting pain on one another? I'm not just saying I like FOOTBALL, just saying I don't particularly enjoy watching soccer.

It's called Football not Soccer. Soccer is an insult to the beautiful game of Football.

No, it's called soccer and this is a basketball forum so if SOCCER is the only thing you're here to talk about, I'm sure there's plenty of other forums geared towards that extra curricular activity.

No, it's called soccer and this is a basketball forum so if SOCCER is the only thing you're here to talk about, I'm sure there's plenty of other forums geared towards that extra curricular activity.

So you want to kick me out? Because I enjoy talking Football? You have to learn to understand other things out side of America my friend. I'm here because I want to contribute to the forum in any way okay? And if that to make the Football community big in here so be it, I'm sure Real Deal is fine with that because it's helping the forum out. And I'm also here to talk New York Knicks basketball understand broski?

So you want to kick me out? Because I enjoy talking Football? You have to learn to understand other things out side of America my friend. I'm here because I want to contribute to the forum in any way okay? And if that to make the Football community big in here so be it, I'm sure Real Deal is fine with that because it's helping the forum out. And I'm also here to talk New York Knicks basketball understand broski?

Dont get offended, Just let it go. :P