Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

Not anymore.

I'll fix all the other negatives soon.

But my -7 shows how much people disagree with my views on soccer. :D

If it's a hassle, don't bother with it. I honestly don't care what my "rep" is.

Most everyone should have more posts than me. Shouldn't I be like those admins who make appearances only when problems arise? :(

You'd probably be shocked to find out how much I really know about the game. If you were to ask me the names of every NBA player, I can give you each one, naming them by giving you each team roster, all 30 teams in the NBA, 400-450 players...and I can give you their primary positions, secondary positions, most of the colleges they attended, most height and weights, and I could get pretty damn close on all 400-450 draft years, probably getting 85% of them correct.

I own a basketball message board and site, running it since January 2005, and it contains over 2,000 members and over 600,000 posts.

I've seen almost every single amazing play, shot or incident in basketball since the 90's, including Jordan's final shot for Chicago, the brawl in Detroit, Kobe/Shaq, Kobe's 81, Shaq destroying the entire backboard and rim, all of Rodman's hairstyles, Magic announcing he has HIV, and everything in between.

Yeah, okay Brandon. You know too much to be one of "those admins." :dribble:

Edited by Waldo