The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

It would be awesome if you could sign up for this new online marketplace under my link. It should be launching in a couple weeks. You don't actually have to use the site if you don't want but I'd appreciate if you could at least sign up.

Top 10 referrers get things like site currency, t-shirt, coffee mug, chance at iPod Shuffle, discounts, etc.

Thanks

https://www.paddle.com/r/1Y/

Anyone ever had their wisdom teeth removed? I'm getting them taken out next week. Don't fully know what to expect.

Operation took like 10 mins,,,didnt get put asleep like many people. Mouth was just numb'd. Didn't hurt at all but the sound of my teeth getting cracked out was phuarking nasty. The shitty part is the 3-4 days after. Be sure to clean the holes made in the back of you're mouth really well. I didn't and paid the consequences weeks after...lets just say it was not pretty.

Operation took like 10 mins,,,didnt get put asleep like many people. Mouth was just numb'd. Didn't hurt at all but the sound of my teeth getting cracked out was phuarking nasty. The shitty part is the 3-4 days after. Be sure to clean the holes made in the back of you're mouth really well. I didn't and paid the consequences weeks after...lets just say it was not pretty.

I know for sure I'm getting put asleep when I have mine done. And I didn't really know about having to clean out the holes in the back of my mouth. Ew.

I just watched an hours worth of magic trick videos....all because I clicked a related video after watching an assassins creed 3 video.

lmao, yeah youtube does that. few nights ago i was watching dennis rodman clips and 2 hours later i somehow got onto areoplain landings..

oh now i remember why cable sucks...comcast only has one channel for nbalp in HD...for comparison directv has the home and away feeds for most games in HD every night, and at worst has at least one feed for every game in HD