The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Whoa, blast from the past.

Good, what have you been up to?

I've been pretty damn busy that's for sure with school and everything but I should be a lot more free with everything over and done with for me. Hopefully I'll be around here a lot more. Anything major that I've missed out on? Surely there's quite a lot with how long I've been gone for, lol

I've been pretty damn busy that's for sure with school and everything but I should be a lot more free with everything over and done with for me. Hopefully I'll be around here a lot more. Anything major that I've missed out on? Surely there's quite a lot with how long I've been gone for, lol

You might wanna start catching up with: My link

I was driving today on a road filled with man hole covers, like I do everyday. These manholes are raised off the ground though, so if you catch it with your tire, it sucks. I always avoid them, but today I had a guy in like a Ford F-5000000 or w.e. and he took up half my lane along with his lane and forced me right into the manhole cover. My rear view mirror just straight up fell off my windshield and cracked....now I have to drive around with no rear view mirror tomorrow.

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents

Police: where do your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live?

Me: together

Police: where is your house?

Me: next to my neighbors house

Police: where do your neighbors live?

Me: if i tell you, you wont believe me

Police: tell me

Me: next to my house