Connecticut elementary school shooting

Real Deal

Just another example how we need far stricter gun laws in this country. We have to try the best we can to keep guns out of the hands of the absolute insane.

The senseless violence must stop.

• Owner

That Facebook profile was real. Facebook actually deleted my status message while I was getting my hair cut...and when I went to see if the profile was still available, it was gone as well.

It had the same picture they were showing on CNN, by the way.

EDIT: Who knows...

A-GU_PwCUAAQgFA.png

A-GYvvfCUAAD-0G.png

Either way, profile is gone.

That Facebook profile was real. Facebook actually deleted my status message while I was getting my hair cut...and when I went to see if the profile was still available, it was gone as well.

It had the same picture they were showing on CNN, by the way.

Apparently, the person who owns that Facebook profile claims that the real shooter may have had his ID. I have no clue and can't really process any of it. This is too [expletive]ed up to even think about.

Edited by Phightins

Jay Carney, the White House Press Secretary, said "I think it's important, on a day like today, to view this as I know the president, as a father, does, and others who are parents certainly do: which is to feel enormous sympathy for those families affected."

If you are a parent, how do you plan to speak to your children? Are you telling them what happened? When is a child old enough to know about a violent event?

The NY Times' fb status

How do you speak to your children on a day like today...

Edited by Sħãlïq