Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Bucks.

LoL. If I didn't get the Yankees hat, I would have probably went with a non-sport team. Yankees are my favorite team in any sport. The Jets are the only other team I closely follow as a fan for a specific sport, but I've yet to find a Jet fitted that I like.

so there's this girl who recently started my school (just in september) and i've fallen for her really badly, but she has a bf. we're pretty good friends, and we were chatting today, and some 14 year old kid said he loved her over the weekend, and he got her number somehow (from like his nieghbour's cousin's friend or something). anyways, she was asking me how to 'let him down nicely' and i basically said it wasn't his fault because she's beautiful and that i loved her too. she just smiled and said 'i know you dont mean it' :unsure:

so there's this girl who recently started my school (just in september) and i've fallen for her really badly, but she has a bf. we're pretty good friends, and we were chatting today, and some 14 year old kid said he loved her over the weekend, and he got her number somehow (from like his nieghbour's cousin's friend or something). anyways, she was asking me how to 'let him down nicely' and i basically said it wasn't his fault because she's beautiful and that i loved her too. she just smiled and said 'i know you dont mean it' :unsure:

lmao fail

lol, thats something that would happen to me.

Don't get too close to her. You'll end up in the friend zone and that would kill all hope. Just play it cool and don't make it known to her that you're falling for her. Girls like a challenge.

Don't get too close to her. You'll end up in the friend zone and that would kill all hope. Just play it cool and don't make it known to her that you're falling for her. Girls like a challenge.

I'm not sure that is the right advice because it sounds like he is already very close to her. My advice would be to make a move soon because you are very very very close into falling into the friends only zone. Waiting longer in this situation won't help your cause.

To get her, you'll have to tell her that you have the new Harry Potter movie on Blu-Ray, that'll get you laid within seconds.

i'm not too bothered about falling into the friendzone. the only time i would get concerned is if she said 'you're like a brother to me'. then i would distance myself a bit to get rid of that feeling lol. i was incredibly good friends with this hot girl a couple years back (like 50x closer than i am to this girl) and i managed to get out of the friend zone just fine and we were together for a bit.

To get her, you'll have to tell her that you have the new Harry Potter movie on Blu-Ray, that'll get you laid within seconds.

lol ok

Caption This:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2023/ap88c10955ebe840b390493.jpg

"come here big boy" seems like the obvious one in this situation :lol: