Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

80% of people on this site don't know who they are.

Happy birthday.

It's Jer's b-day? Happy bday Jerrrrrrrr

And they prob know Deadmau5, but def not JFK

inb4johnfkennedy

Edited by BasX

Just watched John Q, hard to listen to a valid argument against Obamacare after watching that. Poor rich people would have to go without the extra night in the Caribbean on one of their 5 vacations, rough life man.

So, does anyone remember that girl I was telling ya'll about awhile ago that turned lesbo after she and I broke up? Well, evidently she turned back to guys and is now pregnant...lmao. Teen moms FTL I hope she has a miscarriage and it breaks her spirit so bad she jumps off the GWB.

So, does anyone remember that girl I was telling ya'll about awhile ago that turned lesbo after she and I broke up? Well, evidently she turned back to guys and is now pregnant...lmao. Teen moms FTL I hope she has a miscarriage and it breaks her spirit so bad she jumps off the GWB.

LOL [expletive]ed up haha

So, I take the subway in Philadelphia to school every day. Today I got off at the stop for my school, and since I was already late for class I kind of rushed out. Heard some sort of commotion on the platform as I ran up the stairs to get to the street, but since I was running late I didn't put much thought into it. Only had one class today, so 50 minutes later when it ended and I went back to the station, there was crime scene tape blocking all of the entrances, as well as fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances all up and down the block. Got a news alert on my phone a few minutes later that somebody had jumped in front of a train and killed himself. If I was not in such a hurry I would have seen this happen.

I am sure this happens somewhat regularly in big cities, but in my two years of riding the subway every day, this is the first time I've encountered something like this. Kind of traumatic.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20101129_Man_killed_on_Market-Frankford_Line.html

Edited by Phightins

Trying to work my way into a discount at a restaurant at school....every morning I go to the same place, and order the same food, and the lady that works there already knows what I order lol.....too bad its the most expensive thing they offer, and I am running out of cash lol

So I'm putting together my cover letter and resume, and I'm finding this to be a daunting task. It's not like filling out a job application, I have to make this thing look legit or else it's going into the paper shredder when I hand it in. Kinda stressful.

So I'm putting together my cover letter and resume, and I'm finding this to be a daunting task. It's not like filling out a job application, I have to make this thing look legit or else it's going into the paper shredder when I hand it in. Kinda stressful.

I feel it's best to make it honest and a bit informal, while at the same showing that you are responsible, difficult, but if you can do it that's the way I'd go.

That website is awesome. But, I should start my own website with texts from my mom.

The other day she sent me a text that said "You guys are not for you guys"

It made absolutely no sense.

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been putting off fixing my resume and making a cover letter for some time. But that time is ticking away since I have to start applying for internships very soon.

What makes it even harder is that almost everyone I talk to tells me different ways to fix my resume. It is very frustrating.

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been putting off fixing my resume and making a cover letter for some time. But that time is ticking away since I have to start applying for internships very soon.

What makes it even harder is that almost everyone I talk to tells me different ways to fix my resume. It is very frustrating.

I've looked at resume and cover letter examples, and there's about a million different ways to build them. Pretty annoying.

In other news, I wanted to head out to Vegas this week but I'll have to put it off until January. Sucks. but it works out because I'll have more money when I hit up the clubs.