XXI Olympic Winter Games

bigdog17k

Canada absolutely obliterated the Russians in every single facet of the game. It started right from puck drop and it ended when the final horn sounded. Ovechkin, Malkin, Kovy, Semin all shut down by the sheer awesome defensive play. I've honestly NEVER seen a team dominate a skilled group like Russia the way Canada did before.

It honestly wasn't fair. Two different teams out there.

What channel are the hockey games usually on? I saw one on USA once, but I've been looking around I can't find them.

Usually MSNBC or CNBC. Occasionally NBC (like today's USA game, and I'd imagine the medal games).

Finland just gave up, as Pierre McGuire said. Pretty strange to see Kiprusoff pull himself out of the game.

I wondered where he was, I hope he does the game tn, we have the Pierre McGuire drinking game ready to go. :lol:

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/cross-country-skiing/news/newsid=53303.html?cid=rsstsn

WHISTLER - In the early hours of Saturday morning, Brian McKeever typed out a telling tweet: "Olympic dream over. Don't think I've ever been so sad."

McKeever was not listed among Canada's four starters for Sunday's final cross-country ski event, the men's 50-kilometres, and that has touched a lot of nerves here and around the country.

Billed as the first winter athlete to compete at an Olympics and Paralympics, the legally-blind McKeever was informed late Friday evening he would be scratched in favour of Ivan Babikov, Alex Harvey, George Grey and Devon Kershaw, all of whom have raced well in their previous Olympic races.

Pretty [expletive]ty for him but was a professional about it. True Canadian.