The Random Thread

Lkr

Got head tonight for the first time in months...but didn't bust <_< That's the one bad thing about blow jobs, just not enough friction for the girl to get a nice, creamy prize.

Anyone else have this problem? I've only busted once ever from getting head and it pisses me the [expletive] off.

Smh... tell her to pump while shes sucking

Got head tonight for the first time in months...but didn't bust <_< That's the one bad thing about blow jobs, just not enough friction for the girl to get a nice, creamy prize.

Anyone else have this problem? I've only busted once ever from getting head and it pisses me the [expletive] off.

Were you drunk or stoned? Usually its tougher to bust when you're under the influence. Usually it takes a while because of what you said above even when you're sober though. At least that's from my previous experiences.

I got the pump, but it still wasn't enough. I can only nut when it's a straight-up [expletive]. And I was a little burnt from smoking a blunt in the afternoon, but as I said, it happens pretty much every time to me.

I paid $315 for three school books. Just imagine if I actually bought all the books that were "required"....or if all 6 of my classes made me use a book...it would cost more than tuition.

Edited by SRV

I paid $315 for three school books. Just imagine if I actually bought all the books that were "required"....or if all 6 of my classes maded me use a book...it would cost more than tuition.

I didn't buy two books last semester and they would have run me well over $200. Just need to find the hookups and you are good to go. :glasses:

Edited by Confidence

Looks like we have another Michael Vick situation on our hands here, with Aaron Rodgers brutally and mercilessly killing two different breeds of birds in consecutive playoff weeks. I wouldn't even want to win tomorrow if I were the Seahawks.

• Like 4

I paid $315 for three school books. Just imagine if I actually bought all the books that were "required"....or if all 6 of my classes made me use a book...it would cost more than tuition.

i hear ya on that...I gotta buy them later this week. Not looking forward to it.