The Random Thread

Lkr

I have 559 reps, I am the spokesman of OT-

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE, KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI

MLP FTW

*HIGH FIVE* VERY NICE

After seeing how much it pisses people off I want to be a pony

:) There's always room in the stable for more ponies!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li7ofnVi0g1qafrh6.gif

• Like 1

Kinda like how you read every review on newegg.com and act like you know your shit inside and out?

I really don't trust user reviews on newegg, so it really doesn't matter. I love how bad you are at attempting to insult people though

I really don't trust user reviews on newegg, so it really doesn't matter. I love how bad you are at attempting to insult people though

lol you get satisfaction out of trolling strangers with ponies. Anything you say is irrelevant.

Oh boy fun story time yay!

Warning this story contains vulgar language and uses it repeatedly

So I'm on the way home on the train from NYC to Cold Spring and I get on like a half hour before the train leaves. Some guy gets on after me, train is empty pretty much and he asks the guy behind me if the train stops in terrytown, when the guy says yeah he's like "thank you! [expletive] the mta [expletive] the mta I been stuck here for 2 hours and the cops the mta no one can tell me if the train stops in terrytown thank you" then he goes on about his elaborate plan to sue the mta I wasn't really listening but I could tell this guy was gonna fight with someone I wasn't sure if it was me on the conducted or the person who sat next to him but I knew he was gonna go off on someone. So the trains first stop it east 153rd street aka Yankees stadium. I guess the game just ended when we got there but a shitload of Yankees fans got on, drunk ones. I just happened to sit in the seat in front of this guy in I guess the only car with a bathroom. So a girl goes in the bathroom and I guess the dumb bitch got stuck because 2 minutes later they are bashing the door trying to get her out. This guy, outta nowhere, just starts flipping out "IM TRYiNG TO [expletive]ING REST, STOP [expletive]ING BANGING ON THE DOOR" and you instead of the girl being scared she responds with "WHO THW [expletive] DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?" then the just started screaming in a loaded car everyone else is just looking at eachother like "wtff" lol. So fast foward, still screaming, guy says "why don you you just go get someone to help her" guy in bathroom line goes "why don't you?" in a sarcastic tough [expletive] sort of way. I swear I had my camera ready to film this, dude starts going off about he's from Cambodia and he will [expletive] his shit up. Fast forward again Cambodian guy ended up getting help and she got out. When she did the guy took his bag and left the cart as he did, tough [expletive] Yankee fan start talkin again as the guy is leaving saying shit like "[expletive] you we all work for a living" he's lucky that guy was tired because I swear tough [expletive] would have got his shit wrecked had the guy turned back around. As another guy left he walked up to the door and said "help in stuck!" the whole car started laughing and everyone started clapping. It was awesome. Sorry if y story bore you should have known it was written by a mpl member :)

you know the kookiest thing happen to me today haha, so i went to login into a website right and like it said "Username or Password Incorrect" TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU SON OF A BITCH.

• Like 1

I have 559 reps, I am the spokesman of OTR and I say what is on most people's minds, and in this situation I am just going to say what everyone else is thinking, so change your name.

Your rep is hollow son. You're the Kevin Love of this shit, enjoy your reps while the L's pile on. Them ponies is HILARIOUS, fall back.