The Random Thread

Lkr

I have not had a single assignment due or test/quiz this whole week.....I feel like I am back at high school. I should really be taking advantage of this because I know next week I am going to get slammed with work, but I am really enjoying coming home and not having to worry about HW.

Alright so last summer some of my family from Canada visited our house. One of my family friend's (not related) came over too. She was fine as hell, but I didn't feel attraction to her really. She told me about her boyfriend and a whole bunch of other shit and I was labeled as "best friend" and "bff". When they went back to Canada, we talked every single day. Whether it was online or on phone, every day me and her talked. After a few months I started to fall for her but I didn't tell her because she told me about how all these guys liked her and she limited herself so she doesn't lead them on and stuff like that. I couldn't help it, so I told her about 2-3 months ago how I feel. This girl is attached to her bf to the max. They have plans to get married and all this other shit once they are done with school and etc.

I told her we can stop talking if she wants to, but she said I'm too close to her and shit and that she doesn't wanna lose me as a friend but if it's easier for me, we can stop talking. I said no, let's talk still and I'll be fine. She talked to me normally during the first month, but the past 2 months she has been talking weird. One word answers, never posts on my facebook wall anymore (when she used to all the time lol), and this might sound dumb, but we've been "poking" on facebook for a while now and she just stopped doing that too for the past few days.

Her bf knows that I like her, but he doesn't care that we talk because I guess she stood up for me or some shit.

So basically I really don't know what to do. I feel like in the end, I will get her. It's a gut feeling though. But the shit that's been happening as of late has made it seem like she wants to stop talking to me.

I honestly do not know what to do, and I don't think I want to stop talking to her just because I think in the end she will come to her senses and leave the douchebag lol, but idk.

I didn't mean for this to be a long post, but any help would be highly appreciated.

I know man, but how can my retarded ass get over her? lol

You should've just stopped talking to her. Its not meant to be, at least for right now so just cut off communication with her. I've had that problem more than a couple times and it sucks but I've learned that once you hit the friend zone and if you have real feelings for the girl..its better to just stop talking to them and move on. You'll be fine though, there's plenty of other girls out there and you've got plenty of time.

Alright so last summer some of my family from Canada visited our house. One of my family friend's (not related) came over too. She was fine as hell, but I didn't feel attraction to her really. She told me about her boyfriend and a whole bunch of other shit and I was labeled as "best friend" and "bff". When they went back to Canada, we talked every single day. Whether it was online or on phone, every day me and her talked. After a few months I started to fall for her but I didn't tell her because she told me about how all these guys liked her and she limited herself so she doesn't lead them on and stuff like that. I couldn't help it, so I told her about 2-3 months ago how I feel. This girl is attached to her bf to the max. They have plans to get married and all this other shit once they are done with school and etc.

I told her we can stop talking if she wants to, but she said I'm too close to her and shit and that she doesn't wanna lose me as a friend but if it's easier for me, we can stop talking. I said no, let's talk still and I'll be fine. She talked to me normally during the first month, but the past 2 months she has been talking weird. One word answers, never posts on my facebook wall anymore (when she used to all the time lol), and this might sound dumb, but we've been "poking" on facebook for a while now and she just stopped doing that too for the past few days.

Her bf knows that I like her, but he doesn't care that we talk because I guess she stood up for me or some shit.

So basically I really don't know what to do. I feel like in the end, I will get her. It's a gut feeling though. But the shit that's been happening as of late has made it seem like she wants to stop talking to me.

I honestly do not know what to do, and I don't think I want to stop talking to her just because I think in the end she will come to her senses and leave the douchebag lol, but idk.

I didn't mean for this to be a long post, but any help would be highly appreciated.

You don't need any help, just get over it tbh and move on. If she really wanted to be friends with you she will at least try and talk to you again.

I know man, but how can my retarded ass get over her? lol

Lol, start talking to another girl. Two things can happen if you do this. Either you will start liking the new girl you are talking to or the girl you are hung up on will get jealous and try to get at you. Win-win.