The Random Thread

Lkr

He passed away. This is so hard for me to believe. He was going to attend Harvard in the fall too...:(

Sorry to hear that man. I hope the family are alright.

I heard Lebron James is gonna be in Space Jam 2! Half way through the movie he holds a press conference and abandons Bugs Bunny and the Toon Squad to play for the Monstars where he thinks he has a better chance of winning.

I heard Lebron James is gonna be in Space Jam 2! Half way through the movie he holds a press conference and abandons Bugs Bunny and the Toon Squad to play for the Monstars where he thinks he has a better chance of winning.

Posted on OTR a while ago ;)

"He who warned the, the British that they weren't gonna be taking away our arms, uh, by ringin' those bells and, um, by makin' sure that as he's ridin' his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free, and we were gonna be armed."

- Sarah Palin

How are you gonna post that and not share details lol?

lmao sorry.. just randomly went up to a club in toronto with Jer and a few other people are just got wrecked on so many levels lol.. all I remember is I sent my sister a text at 2:30am saying 'i love drigs' hahahah.

He passed away. This is so hard for me to believe. He was going to attend Harvard in the fall too...:(

Damn that is awful, best wishes to you and your family.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

• Like 2

I think my school purposely screws me over. Last semester I paid my tuition, and then 2 weeks later they added in two lab fees out of nowhere and I didn't check my expenses until later and I ended up having to pay the lab fee and $100 in late fees. Now my GPA is easily above a 2.75 (Its hovering at 3.0), but I got an email saying I lost my scholarship because I did not meet the GPA requirements. So now I have to go talk to these idiots and prove to them that my GPA is above a 2.75 so I can get my damn scholarship back. Waste of time honestly.

Psychology, but I want to do Physical Therapy so I have to take Chem 1 and 2, Physics 1 and 2 all four accompanied by a lab along with the classes for Psychology.

Edited by SRV