The Random Thread

Lkr

Since I just graduated, my school gave me a free service to have my resume/cover letter done for free by a professional writer.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Koyote/magic.png

Magic in process.

• Like 1

Has anyone here had mono? I've been sick for about 10 days, but my throats only been sore for about 5 so I'm guessing i've had mono for ~5 days? IDK maybe the first 5 days were like a 'preseason' to teh real thing? But if anyone here has had mono how long does it last for? I'm sick of this :(

sick man what was the contest like about?

Referral contest

haha I was gunna try that contest but knew no way id win haha, cool to see someone win one

There was one for the US and one for Australia and I knew there was a fairly solid chance I could win one seeing as there probably werent many people from Australia competiting lol.

Wow this is REALLY weird...a part of one of my tattoo's is all of the sudden raised/slightly swollen and burning. It's only the area that's inked, the non-tat'd skin around it is fine. And it's burning a bit. Keep in mind, it's only the one tattoo that's like this, and it's only part of that tattoo, not the whole thing. Oh, and I've had this tattoo for 2 years.

:wacko:

Wow this is REALLY weird...a part of one of my tattoo's is all of the sudden raised/slightly swollen and burning. It's only the area that's inked, the non-tat'd skin around it is fine. And it's burning a bit. Keep in mind, it's only the one tattoo that's like this, and it's only part of that tattoo, not the whole thing. Oh, and I've had this tattoo for 2 years.

:wacko:

I was gonna say it's probably part of the healing process, but then I saw the 2 year part. It's probably nothing, but I'd contact someone of it doesn't fix itself within a few days

I was gonna say it's probably part of the healing process, but then I saw the 2 year part. It's probably nothing, but I'd contact someone of it doesn't fix itself within a few days

Yeah, it seems fine since I woked up today, but it was really weird.

My friends boyfriend is staying with someone who works for Microsoft and he's watching them test out the new xbox prototype. He sent her a pic, it's a giant cube with screens on all 4 sides and your body is the remote, I'll try to get her to send me the pic. Crazy.

He just sent her another one, you stand on the inside and there's screens all around you, even on the roof.

Edited by Jammin

My friends boyfriend is staying with someone who works for Microsoft and he's watching them test out the new xbox prototype. He sent her a pic, it's a giant cube with screens on all 4 sides and your body is the remote, I'll try to get her to send me the pic. Crazy.

He just sent her another one, you stand on the inside and there's screens all around you, even on the roof.

woah can you hook me up with one please?

Has anyone here had mono? I've been sick for about 10 days, but my throats only been sore for about 5 so I'm guessing i've had mono for ~5 days? IDK maybe the first 5 days were like a 'preseason' to teh real thing? But if anyone here has had mono how long does it last for? I'm sick of this :(

sounds like HIV, its sickness mimics mono.

If it's inside your mouth, bite that shit and bite it hard. Then enjoy the taste. Not joking, it's teh weirdest thing ever and you'll be looked down upon socially, but it tastes so good

Grossest thing I've heard in a while.

• Like 1