The Random Thread

Lkr

Anyone have suggestions for some new shoes? Something that can go with all colors, pants/shorts, etc.

airmax 95 always a nice choice.

http://trinifieds.com/classifieds/wp-content/uploads/classipress/nike-airmax-95-green-1352762028.jpg

these are the ones i have. nice and simple yet with a little bit of color to them. really comfortable shoe too

I have been working out for a year and a half and I feel weaker now than the day I started working out...my first day working out, I was curling 40 pound dumbbells and it didn't really hurt that much (probably shitty form, but the weight was getting up and I gained muscle)...now when I pick up a 40 pound weight, it feels like the heaviest thing ever. I think its because I don't have any weight over 40 and that just seems like my limit because I have nothing else over it to make 40 pounds feel lighter.

I have been working out for a year and a half and I feel weaker now than the day I started working out...my first day working out, I was curling 40 pound dumbbells and it didn't really hurt that much (probably shitty form, but the weight was getting up and I gained muscle)...now when I pick up a 40 pound weight, it feels like the heaviest thing ever. I think its because I don't have any weight over 40 and that just seems like my limit because I have nothing else over it to make 40 pounds feel lighter.

Sounds like you need to check your diet. Also, this whole "my limit" shit is a weak excuse. But yeah, buy some heavier weights

I have been "cutting" for months now, and I have not changed much at all in like 2 months. I just decided to become a fat ass for the next few months, never properly bulked because I hate having any fat at all, but hopefully by this time next year, I can be 10-15 pounds heavier at the body fat I am at now. Its not like I have a set limit, I just don't have anything over 40 lol...I really need it because benching two 40 pound dumbbells is really easy and I have to do a bunch of different chest exercises to really work it out.

I have been floating around 155-170 for a while now and I have never been able to cross 170, I hope to get to 180-190 no matter what it takes, then lose weight from there.

Broke a semi-big story in my city as a man jumped off a bridge and killed himself and rescuers including me were searching for the body then just hours later my story gets crushed by a bigger one in Niagara Falls.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2012/07/24/police-looking-for-man-believed-to-have-gone-into-gorge

I heard about that. Do you live in St. Catharines?

So lately I'm been feeling really fatigued playing ball, and I think that's partly due to not eating in advance and playing on an empty stomach or eating the wrong stuff. Any suggestions on the type of stuff that I should consume prior to playing that can help me stay energized?

So lately I'm been feeling really fatigued playing ball, and I think that's partly due to not eating in advance and playing on an empty stomach or eating the wrong stuff. Any suggestions on the type of stuff that I should consume prior to playing that can help me stay energized?

I never eat before playing. Gatorade works just fine...

lol guru so [expletive]ed up but hilarious

A lot of water usually works to keep my stomach full lol...but i usually try eating a banana and drink a bottle of water like a half hour before i start playing. usually feel fine then

A lot of water usually works to keep my stomach full lol...but i usually try eating a banana and drink a bottle of water like a half hour before i start playing. usually feel fine then

Yeh I usually try to get in a light snack before I play. I try to avoid bananas though because they make me extremely thirsty when I start playing. My mouth gets extremely dry.

Yeh I usually try to get in a light snack before I play. I try to avoid bananas though because they make me extremely thirsty when I start playing. My mouth gets extremely dry.

thats why you drink the water lol