The Random Thread

Lkr

Where did I hide? On the rooftop where there's a 360 degree view of being shot? Hm, and what's a USB? I believe those are on computers. Face me in a cage match, right now.

USP's* and I will face you in a cage match next weekend and you can record it and put it on youtube or do w/e you want. lol @ your 360 degree view. You have heartbeat sensor and you know no one is spawning behind you. You also know no one is using ninja playing domination. You are also hiding behind a box.

USP's* and I will face you in a cage match next weekend and you can record it and put it on youtube or do w/e you want. lol @ your 360 degree view. You have heartbeat sensor and you know no one is spawning behind you. You also know no one is using ninja playing domination. You are also hiding behind a box.

Do you remember what happened last time you went one on one with something from this forum? :lol: .

Do you remember what happened last time you went one on one with something from this forum? :lol: .

No? I remember I was playing against you in S&D one game and you backed out in the middle :)

Force: lol his pavelows did most of the killing

I never back out of games for any reason except lag, and I'm pretty sure you got raped by time at Shipment or somewhere.

Lol I never played Tim, I wanted too, challenged him a few times. It was S&D on Derail and you were 3 and 3 and backed out.

Something went wrong with your second video. Good quality. Seems like you have a big tv with a nice connection. What do you need to buy to record videos off your xbox?

A capture card, which I bought mine for about $50, and RCA cable [$7 ish], and 3 component splitters [$4 each]. That's for standard definition recording, to record in HD is like $200 for the capture card, so it was out of my price range.

And what do you mean when you said something went wrong?

2/21/10

So today I'm woken up by a phone call I get from my dad saying a friend of ours left me some UM baseball tickets and to go pick them up over in Brickell. I go pick up the tickets with my brother and before the game we stop and eat at the 5 guys across the street from The U. Needless to say the burgers were outta hand. The game was even better though as it ended on a 3-run walk off homer for the Canes. Now I'm home in the TV room watching Celtics/Nuggets and Disney Channel..yeah, Disney Channel lol. Miley Cyrus FTW.

Blog #1

So I decided that I should start a blog because I feel I have a lot to talk about and hopefully give to the OTR family. However, my main interest in this will be music and the albums I will be listening to at the time. The first thing I should do is give you a link to my last.fm page, you can find it HERE and hopefully more of you can join it. As you can tell, P.O.S. is my favourite artist and that is probably not close.

Now, as you know I am a Steelers, Flyers, Jayhawks and Raptors fan and I love my teams, more towards all teams but the Flyers though I do follow them. I will post things in here to describe them but the Raptors have their own forum, Jayhawks have their own thread and the Steelers can be posted in the NFL forum. Now about me: I am a second year Digital Studies and Communication major at Brock. It is much cooler (and Harder) than I though it'd be. I am from Niagara Falls, born and raised in the same house my entire life (20 years) and I am an only child.

Now that that is out of the way, let's get back to music. I find my goal to be the listen to as much music as I can in order to get an idea of each aspect of music. I don't listen to a lot to say I've listen to more than another person, but expanding a library is ALWAYS something I want to do. I started in about May last year doing this instead of listening to similar bands over and over. Last year I listened to 218 released just in 2009. So far in 2010 I have listened to only 26 albums that somewhat range in genres but you can only do so much in mid-February. Here are the albums I have listened to so far:

• Meleeh - To Live And Die Alone
  • Motion City Soundtrack - Our Dinosaur Life
  • Emancipator - Safe In The Steep Cliffs
  • Dessa - A Badly Broken Code
  • Bouncing Souls - Ghosts On THe Boardwalk
  • Dangers - Messy Isn't It
  • Throats - Throats
  • Ophilia - The Ivory Gate
  • Suburban Scum - Internal War
  • In Vain - Mantra
  • Zero System - Meridian
  • Liars - Sisterworld
  • Yeasayer - Odd Blood
  • You Met At Six - Hold Me Down
  • Onward To Olympas - The World Is Not My Home
  • Vampire Weekend - Contra
  • Walking With Strangers - Buried, Dead & Done
  • Greeley Estates - No Rain, No Rainbow
  • Lostprophets - The Betrayed
  • Story Of The Year - The Constant
  • A Hero A Fake - Let Oceans Lie
  • Bullets & Belvedere - Reflections
  • Martrydom - Slaying Giants
  • The Soft Pack - The Soft Pack
  • Fingers Crossed - Semester Of Stress
  • Alesana - The Emptiness
  • Killing Time - Three Steps Back

Here are the ones I have ready to listen to at any moment:

• The Wonder Years
  • We Are The Ocean - Cutting Our Teeth
  • Alkaline Trio - This Addiction
  • Evacuate Chicago - Veracity
  • The Roman Holiday - The Demonization
  • RJD2 - The Colossus
  • Soverign Strength - Reflections
  • Close Your Eyes - We Will Overcome
  • Chelsea Smile - An Awakening To The Misguided
  • Chelsea Grin - Desolation Of Eden
  • Act As One - Looking Back
  • Divide The Sea - Man
  • Yashin - Put Your Hands Where I Can See Them
  • Spoon - Transference
  • The Morning Benders - Big Echo
  • Freeway & Jake One - The Stimulus Package
  • Canibus - Melatonin Magik

I'll finish this initial one by saying, I hope you can get some news bands from this blog and it's upcoming posts. I also hope you can give me some releases from this year so I can expand my library because you can never have enough music.

Edited by BasX

We will never touch your 2.15 k/d, since we will never touch you in that corner you like to hide in

Pfft, just cause my k/d is beastly you assume I hide. No sir, it just means im actually good.

On a side note we needa get an OTR clan going if we have a lot of people we can just do some ground war or something.

Edited by kingfish