The Random Thread

Lkr

Vampire Weekend's album Contra is great, a lot better than expected, I like everything on it. Ezra Koenig is fukcing great and I really like his side projects to

It's good, approaching great.

You listen to Chelsea Grin? I listen to em but most people cant listen to 10 seconds of that.This is Chelsea Grin btwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVjtTG7SF0

A website I go to had them so i decided to check em out, but haven't yet.

My KD was beast at first, but eventually it will dip, trust me.

It started to suck when people realized what commando really does, and now every time I join a game, people do nothing but use thumpers, rpg's, or noob tubes. I don't know what it is about this game, but once someone figures out a cheap weapon or strategy, everyone uses it.

Blog #2

So this is my second blog entry today, but i felt enough happened between that time to make another, and since I'm on my reading week break, I got a lot of time to post stuff. First off, it sucks Canada lost tonight but not all too surprised. The Americans have been playing well and in a one game situation it always come down to one factor, hot Goaltending. Anyway getting away from that the Raps don't play until Wednesday at home versus Portland and Kansas plays tomorrow night at home versus Oklahoma. It should be a win considering how well the Hawks have been playing lately and how bad the Sooners are this year sans Griffin. They also lost by 15 to the Grapes at home on Saturday.

I also did listen to that Chelsea Grin album, and, holy [expletive] is it bad. I barely got through it and I don't know how I did. It was the most boring album I have heard all year, and usually hardcore don't bore you this much. I have never gotten the point that type of screaming method but I'm not a fan especially in this case. I'd analyze it more, but it simply doesn't deserve it. Meleeh on the other hand is spectacular for it's genre. It isn't as good as Converge, which in turn could be a bad example but it is the best I can think of, but it has somewhat similar qualities. This band could be on a track to being the next best thing in the post-hardcore scene. The song writing is very good and seems to find a good mix in production, I'd suggest the songs To Die Alone and What I Carry With Every Heartbeat but this is a Post-Hardcore album, and I know not many like this type of music.

2/21/10

Alright so I bought two sets of headphones at a discount store and I felt I got a good deal on them. They were both less than $10 and I spend only 17 for both. I bought one so I can plug into my ipod since the ones i have for those broke. That came with two so I was expecting it to be whack. I bought the other one so I can really enjoy music when I can because my laptop doesn't have any bass at all. Those do have really good bass, but the treble was horrible. It makes my music sound so compressed. So if you can imagine me listening to Common's "Be," the jazzy bass line was going along great, and it would seem like I would love these headphones. Then comes the string section and I'm pissed. Oh well, that's what i get for being cheap. I'll get used to the sound.

Everyone seems to be doing one so I guess I'll hop onto the bandwagon :glasses:

Started 10th grade a few weeks ago (4 to be exact) and already have 3 assessment tasks which are due within the next 2 weeks. All three happen to be in-class ones so there's not that much pressure on me. I have a Maths one this Friday, English one next Thursday and History one on Wednesday. I pretty much got all of the content for Maths covered, I'm hoping for a high 70 to 80 at least and I got a bit to do for History and English. English should be quite easy seeing as I'm doing short stories and History is about how life has changed since 1945 for women in Australia. ;)

Yeah ha I always watch cod videos whenever I'm bored. And to the idiot who said it takes no skill, it must just be because you have no skill.

I am still shocked you think it takes any sort of skill. Ask the Call of Duty pros and they will even tell you it does not take much compared to games like Halo 3 and Gears of War.

mlgpro.com

Go there and ask if Call of Duty takes skill and they will flame the [expletive] out of you.

I am still shocked you think it takes any sort of skill. Ask the Call of Duty pros and they will even tell you it does not take much compared to games like Halo 3 and Gears of War.

mlgpro.com

Go there and ask if Call of Duty takes skill and they will flame the [expletive] out of you.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/gtfo-56265.jpg

Srsly. Even if it doesnt take skill, who cares, its still fun as heck.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/gtfo-56265.jpg

Srsly. Even if it doesnt take skill, who cares, its still fun as heck.

lmao hilarious picture. And yeah, whether the fanboy says it takes skill or not is irrelevant. I'm not going to switch games because you think it doesn't take skill.

New video posted on my first post. First with commentary <3

I could barely hear you in some parts of the commentary, but overall I thought it was a decent job. :)

Thanks man, I was adjusting the volume, but for some reason I guess it didn't raise the volume when I started rendering it. But I appreciate the kind words. Please rate, comment, and subscribe it'd help =)

Guest The Situation

I guess it is just me but for some reason I find Call of Duty videos so boring to watch. Most likely because it takes no skill.

lol always complaining about Call of Duty but cant keep away from it from what it seems

if you know you hate it then why enter into an obvious thread regarding it?

Edited by The Situation

2/22/10

Tommorow if my GF's birthday and I still haven't gotten her anything /:. She wants a ring from Tiffany but they don't have it anymore so I told her I'd take her Wednesday and get her whatever she wanted. Other than that uhh, I went to work today from 9-2 and then went to coach my brother's practice where he got into a fist fight with his best friend who's a year older. He put the kid (who is massive and a football prodigy lol) in a headlock and threw him down onto the court and started sticking him in the face lol.

mlgpro.com

Lol what type of skills are talking about? Because it def takes some sort of skill. Sure it's not as hard to kill someone as it is in halo or GoW but i think thats what makes it more popular, funner, and a lot more realistic.

lol always complaining about Call of Duty but cant keep away from it from what it seems

if you know you hate it then why enter into an obvious thread regarding it?

Cobb's thought process:

1. Don't like COD

2. See thread about COD videos

3. Enters thread

4. Complains about the blasphemy and is shocked at what he sees, when he sees COD videos