The Random Thread

Lkr

I dunno how you guys deal with these protein shakes, but lately I have been having like toxic farts from them. It kind of sucks when you are at school and get the sudden urge to fart up a storm but you have to hold it in.

I don't get them anymore. I only got them when I started working out but they gradually went away. I have no idea why that happened or if that happens to everyone but yea.

I dunno how you guys deal with these protein shakes, but lately I have been having like toxic farts from them. It kind of sucks when you are at school and get the sudden urge to fart up a storm but you have to hold it in.

What do you mean? :lol:

I take mass gainer ones, I never feel like farting lol. In fact I've noticed I've had a less of an urge to fart...

I'm laughing my ass off right now.

What do you mean? :lol:

I take mass gainer ones, I never feel like farting lol. In fact I've noticed I've had a less of an urge to fart...

I dunno, but every once in a while I guess I have too much protein.....thus leading to the nastiest smelling farts.

Where can I find a basketball sock between the sizes of Crew and Quarter?

Like Kobe's socks:

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Miami+Heat+R9-7-kOigbcl.jpg

That looks like a crew sock that got tucked in.

• Like 2