Official "Health and Fitness" Thread

Cobb

To the P90x guys:

What are your daily food regimens like? I want to compare mine to what you guys eat.

I'm not really dieting. I've always been the guy who eats w/e he wants and never gets fat or loses definition. I mean, I'm eating a little extra fruits and vegetables here and there, but for the most part I'm just eating... lol.

I'm not really dieting. I've always been the guy who eats w/e he wants and never gets fat or loses definition. I mean, I'm eating a little extra fruits and vegetables here and there, but for the most part I'm just eating... lol.

Ha alright..ya im not trying to really lose weight..maybe 5 lbs at most but i just want to get cut/6 pack definition etc.

Ready for day 5?

Ha alright..ya im not trying to really lose weight..maybe 5 lbs at most but i just want to get cut/6 pack definition etc.

Ready for day 5?

Lol you know it man. I'm about to have some breakfast and then I'll probably be heading down to do it. Legs and back is tough haha, anything with multiple sets of pullups is always hell.

Lol you know it man. I'm about to have some breakfast and then I'll probably be heading down to do it. Legs and back is tough haha, anything with multiple sets of pullups is always hell.

Ya the legs is going to be real tough because my legs are still pretty sore from Plyo X so hopefully i can do good today ha.

Done with Legs and Back for today. I pushed myself like hell in the pullups, did at least 12 for every set to pace myself.

And travesy yeah man the fifer scissors are tough, but for some reason the one thing I find absolutely impossible is the Obliques, the one where you're kinda on your side. I, for the life of me, can't do all 25 for some reason. I feel like I'm doing them wrong.

Done with Legs and Back for today. I pushed myself like hell in the pullups, did at least 12 for every set to pace myself.

And travesy yeah man the fifer scissors are tough, but for some reason the one thing I find absolutely impossible is the Obliques, the one where you're kinda on your side. I, for the life of me, can't do all 25 for some reason. I feel like I'm doing them wrong.

Just finished Legs + Backs + Ab Ripper X today too. Great workout, im sure my legs will be sore as hell tomorrow. Today i also added swimming after my P90x workout. :)

Just finished Legs + Backs + Ab Ripper X today too. Great workout, im sure my legs will be sore as hell tomorrow. Today i also added swimming after my P90x workout. :)

Damn man we're on the exact same schedule. I jumped in my pool for a swim shortly after my total workout too haha.

I started workin out yesterday, I plan to work out all summer.

Ill be doing ab workouts and arm workouts all summer (try and imagine why). Is it bad to do ab workouts every day? Also, if I went better abs should I eat less, eat more, eat certain type of food, etc? And any good ab workouts in specific?

Ill be doing ab workouts and arm workouts all summer (try and imagine why). Is it bad to do ab workouts every day? Also, if I went better abs should I eat less, eat more, eat certain type of food, etc? And any good ab workouts in specific?

If you want abs, lower your body fat percentage. Eat good and cardio should do the trick.

If you have Frostwire/Limewire, you can download Ab Ripper X for free.